• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A crapload of new users?

Henry

Autoexreginated
On a lark, I'll leave this here for a while, and later will likely move it to Off-topic. Speaking of which, I HEARTILY invite our new users over there, because a lot more non-D&D socialization goes on over there than in the General Forums!

resistor

First Post
I'm pretty new here. As for what's on my desk: cellphone, college course catalog, letter from a friend, random change, some burned CDs, a ballpoint pen.

Lesse...

plant, stuffed monkey, monkey statue, two vinyl Godzilla figures/dioramas, Dragons 315 and 318, candle, lamp, speakers, "The Essential Rumi," a Musicwerks magazine, The Fortean Times issue 182, lighter, and Unicron.

exile

First Post
Another de-lurk

Hi all. I've been lurking for 2+ years now. I was finally moved to join today. I'm at work at present so my desk contents are pretty ho-hum...yellow pages, a few scraps of paper, my pager (oh wicked pager).

Alynnalizza

First Post
Greetings,

Fairly longtime lurker 1+ years :). Finally decided to join the real world!

Really have started to like this place.

Things on desk.

To the left:

Stack of Linux Cd's,
Stuffed Penguins and Polar Bears (Mini sized)

To the right:

Stack of Window's related Cd's
Beer
Chips

At my feet:
One of 3 cats... Nottingham.

Last edited:

Three_Haligonians

First Post
Kay, so I'll bite as well. We all just signed up recently. As you can see from our username, there are three of us. For those of you who don't know what a Haligonian is, its a person from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. We often sign as T, J, or R from Three Haligonians. All three of us both GM and are PC's and we've posted on a couple of threads recently...I started the catholocism in a campain thread, myself.

J is studying history at a local university, has been gaming for years and is usually GMing our games. R is a graduate of a film degree and she both plays and leads the most outrageous characters/games I've ever been involved with. I am R's sister and J's girlfriend and I've graduated with an acting degree, and I both play and lead, as well.

On my desk....ech....don't even get me started about the mess! Hmm, some dirty dishes, contact solution, keys, phone, note pad, sharpies, and some empty keith's "cold ones"...and I insist that anyone who has had keith's make some note of it in future posts! Come on Eastern Canadians...I know your out there!

Love this place,

T from Three Haligonians.

Greetings all. I've been here for years, since Eric owned the store, but I had another handle in the "old days". I visit everyday so don't let the number of post fool you.

RichCsigs

First Post
Hey there. For a lark, I did a search on Google for "D&D" and eventually wound up here. I decided I liked it here, so I posted.
I have a laptop, so with me on the kitchen table is an empty bowl that formally had Mac & Cheese in it, an empty glass, the new issue of Dragon, the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, some bills I'm ignoring and A1-4 which I won on ebay and recieved in the mail today.

Next...

monkeygrrl

First Post
yea, I'll delurk for a moment. originally heard about this site from a friend. play DnD and CoC, mainly.

I'm on a laptop, and on the bed at the moment. So there really aren't desky things here. Just me and some pillows and the dog.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
I started posted here in January. I don't bother to lurk, I check in almost constantly throughout the day, before work I open a window to my subscribed threads and refresh it periodically to see if ny are updated. Then I check in at night, from home. Pretty much I wade in quickly and try to contribute in a positive way.

On my desk: Empty bag of pretzels, 2 cell phones for work, an unplugged electric pencil sharpener, a clock that needs to be hung on a wall, a cable for the digital camera, an empty medicine cup, Marvin the Martian headphones, pencil holder, calculator.Several games, on loan from a friend, Conquest, Impossible creatures, Unreal Tournament, Medal of Honor:allied assault, Railroad tycoon. My games, Dune 2000, C&C Red Alert(I just bought a computer able to handle games, that my old one wasn't beefy enough for), measuring tape, my cup of water, Coasters from around the world, Playboy club in Manila, Hopfenperle Special (where in Europe I don't remember), Black & White Bar from Thailand, and temporary Dragon Mark tatoos from the recent Dragon Magazine. Whew... A microphone, disposable camera, Old SB16 sound cards, a ream of paper, a box of kleenex............Ok, I'll stop

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads