• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A crapload of new users?

Haradim

Explorer
I think I posted on one of these threads for one of my first few posts here.

'Course, I'm not even sure anymore where around 60 of my posts went, given how uncommon it has been for me to post, so I may have imagined the whole thing :p

evildm

Explorer
While I don't post much, I'm almost always here, and I've been here forever, so I guess I'm not new.

I do, however, enjoy posting things about my desk: Two empty glasses that recently contained chocolate milk, two empty Mug root beer cans, a toenail clipper, my dice case with all my dice in it, a stack of CDs not in cases (Duke Nukem: Atomic Edition, Invader Zim episodes 1 to 6, Buck 65 - Talkin' Honkey Blues, Warcraft 3, Hitman 2, Need for Speed: Underground), Far Cry (in it's case), a GM fleet mug with pens and pencils in it from as far back as elementary school, a stack of empty Memorex CD spindles four high, my wallet with $10 in it, and my Gollum statuette on top of my computer. Useful information, no? ;)

Minicol

Adventurer
Supporter
Hello,

I am one of them.
My name is Francois, I am 32, French, and D&D player/DM for something like 17 years. I started playing AD&D 1 in a homebrew campaign, then we moved for Lankhmar and Greyhawk. There was a long time of Forgotten Realms after that, then it was Al-Qadim, until the advent of 3e.

Today it is back to Greyhawk mostly, both in Living Greyhawk and my own campaign, but we are just starting living Arcanis and enjoying it.

Other than that, I can be described as a raving collector of everything D&D. I'll probably have to buy yet another bookshelf soon... Wonder where I can fit it.

So hello people.

nonamazing

Explorer
I've been lurking on and off here for a few years, mostly to keep an eye on the news. A couple of months ago, I started writing some modules for a con, and I realized just how very rusty my writing skills had become. So I decided to post here a little bit, get some practice. So far I haven't noticed any major improvement, but just give me some time, man...

On my desk: Dust and hairs, two pens and a coloured pencil (red), paint, a couple of soundtracks (Finding Nemo and Kill Bill), a portable cd player, a few dozen 3.5 disks, a Langenscheidt english dictionary, two dozen Fat Tire Amber Ale coasters, a disturbing clay head, two boxes of Rackham minatures, one box of the Rage ccg (2nd edition), one computer and monitor featuring Azumanga Daioh stickers, stapler, post-it notes, matches, occasional cat.

On a side note, the con was last weekend, and the three games that I wrote and ran all turned out quite well. I'm currently writing some more to run at the next con in the area--which is in August, I think. I've been roleplaying for about 15 years or so, give or take, but this is the first time I've really gotten involved with conventions and stuff. It's turning out to be quite interesting.

Barmy Gith

First Post
Hello All,

I've been lurking about for sometime, since around about the time 3e was introduced (which brought me back to the wonderful world of rpgs after a long departure from AD&D 2e). I think I found this site through the old Ravenloft kargatane.com site, and orginally just read the news. Then I started to read the post and realized that these boards are really cool. Still don't post much, since I find ussually any advice or thoughts I had on a subject have generally already been administered.

Few other notes:

Years Gaming: Off and on for about 10 years

Current Game: Running a FR campaign centered around the town of Deepburrow in the frontier lands of Lurien, thinking of trying the Githyanki invasion later in the campaign.

Most Recent Adventure: A modified version of the winner of Eric Noah's Haunted House Adventure Contest (the one with the Soulscape paintings)

Things on desk: Printer, wallet, keys, Neverwinternights, Comic-con Update,
plastic toy of Chairface Chippendale from the Tick cartoon

Enjoy your game

MusedFable

First Post
I've posted under a few other names and then forget the password or change my email before I post again 6 months later.

My desk is littered with soda cans. It also has a printer, scanner, 3 water glasses, a chocolate milk quart, ketchup, a tape measurer, scissors. All of those where put there today while I'm hard at work on my boardgame (the reason I've delurked in the past week).

Presto2112

Explorer
Hey everyone! Call me Presto! I've been checking out ENWorld for a long time now, but only recently started readingthe messageboards, having gotten most of my D&D talk from RGFD.

I started gaming with a homebrew pro-wrestling RPG in 1987. A year later I was introduced to D&D and I've been hooked ever since. I've occasionally played other games (Twilight 2000, a Palladium Robotech / Ninjas & Superspies blend) but never really strayed far from D&D. I'm looking forward to teaching my son (currently 4) to play in a few years.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
What the heck...

Found this place from some other website I don't remember and never visit anymore and was hooked from the first instant. I enjoy the story hours and lots of tidbits to try and help improve my DMing. I would probably post more often, but by the time I get to a thread most of what I would say has already been said.

On my desk: pile of credit card receipts, stack of bills/paperwork to be filed away, iPod, CD tower now mostly filled with children's games and learning software and the Midnight Campaign Setting book, which I read while waiting for the page to load when the boards are very slow.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads