A New World of Kulan PbP Game! (Recruitment [Full])

kinem

Adventurer
OK, I rolled on the old standby, Invisible Castle:

That's a little better :)

I'll build a character on the weekend. I'm thinking either a variant druid or a kobold warmage.

Last edited:

Chuckfar

First Post
I used wizards . com dice roller Love this dice roller!!!!!

He will be a Rakasta Rogue!!

Roll(4d6)+0:
3,3,2,2,+0
Total:8

Roll(4d6)+0:
6,5,1,5,+0
Total:16

Roll(4d6)+0:
3,2,1,2,+0
Total:7

Roll(4d6)+0:
1,1,4,6,+0
Total:11

Roll(4d6)+0:
4,3,6,6,+0

Roll(4d6)+0:
5,2,5,3,+0
Total:13

Roll(4d6)+0:
1,6,5,6,+0
Total:7

Roll(4d6)+0:
3,6,4,6,+0

Roll(4d6)+0:
6,3,5,1,+0
Total:14

NOTES
-------------------------
This field records your latest roll at its top.

Modified results that would produce a number less than one display as one.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM

That's a little better :)
Much.

I'll build a character on the weekend. I'm thinking either a variant druid or a kobold warmage.
If you go kobold, you should know that kobolds and dragons often have a special relationship on my world. Dragons are often neutral in alignment and kobolds often worship dragon deities.

Dragons that choose to be LG, CG, LE, or CE are often referred to a rogue dragons. They have gone against their kind and the natural balance of the world.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I am thinking gray elf wizard-fighter-(Eldritch Knight)
i did see that in one of your previous posts. It's fine with me.

Working on the 54 mile per hex version of the campaign map today. Will post it on Kulan World Journal when it's done. It likely won't be before we start. I'm still figuring out which adventure to use. I had one in mind, but its level requirement is too high even using the scaling the adventure back sidebar.

Chuckfar

First Post
Good evening. I have been rolling up a background using

//paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateCampaign/characterBackground/backgroundGenerator.html[/url]

For circumstances of birth I rolled 100. Which means omen birth. Up to you if you'd like to roll with it if not I rolled and got middle class birth. If that's something you don't want to roll with I will use the middle class and also I am switching my race to gray elf. Sorry. I hope this does not mess with any story lines.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I am switching my race to gray elf. Sorry. I hope this does not mess with any story lines.
It shouldn't matter. That will be two gray elves in the group. They could come from the same homeland or have met while adventuring or be complete strangers to each other.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads