D&D 5E Aberrant Mind's Psionic Sorcery is officially the most powerful feature.

NotAYakk

Legend
Charm person, Friends spell The creature knows that they were controlled. Its descripted on spell. Otherwise, without evidence, then, The creature doesnt know.
Dominate person involves a telepathic link.

If you had a spell that only did a telepathic link, you'd notice it.

Thus, Dominate person is noticed by the person who you cast it on (at least, if you use the telepathic link).

Suggestion? Suggestion you wouldn't notice, other than someone asking you to do something and you doing it (at least with subtle spell).

Hohige

Explorer
Asking the creature to stab itself, throw itself onto a spear, immolate itself, or do some other obviously harmful act ends the spell.

Seeing as fighting by the side of an adventurer almost certainly leads to getting stabbed, thrown onto a spear, or immolated, the spell fails..
It isn't obviously harmful as thrown onto a spear, immolate itself, not even close.
The clear intention of that sentense is to avoid kill the enemy with that spell. It works perfectly with "Protect me when I am adventuring", "Aid me today with your best ability"."Order your best fighters to join me in this battle."

Aberrant Mind's Telepathic Speed allows him to give a telephatic command.

Last edited:

Hohige

Explorer
Dominate person involves a telepathic link.

If you had a spell that only did a telepathic link, you'd notice it.

Thus, Dominate person is noticed by the person who you cast it on (at least, if you use the telepathic link).

Suggestion? Suggestion you wouldn't notice, other than someone asking you to do something and you doing it (at least with subtle spell).
Dominate Person is a death sentence for the victim. Avoiding be detected/counterspelled while spellcasting is the key here.

Last edited:

Hohige

Explorer
Aberrant Mind's Telepathic Speech. The creature gave you a command and you agreed. That's how it works in practice. No evidence of spellcasting.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases