[Adventure!] Daunton's Dead Rises Again DM: Dimsdale.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"So, we're about to destroy some undead and traps and restore our lives? Any tips as to what to expect? Especially with traps department since you set at least some of them."

dimsdale

First Post
"So, we're about to destroy some undead and traps and restore our lives? Any tips as to what to expect? Especially with traps department since you set at least some of them."

Hmmmm...yes...that about some it up. As for traps...none that I remember...It's been a long time...and I can't imagine the guardians being there as well. You should be good to go.

Neil1889

First Post
Labraundos begins the journey down the stairwell, gingerly placing his hooves on the flags as he descends, watching for and hoping that there aren't any traps.

Neurotic

"Stop please! Dun Rur will go first. He cannot be killed on this plane."
Turning to her bodyguard
"I apologize for asking this and for eventual pain, but we lack proper scout and you'll be safe in our realm if something happens. I promise I will summon you back if I'm threatened. Will you go first?"

OOC: bodyguard is real medium creature so he can trigger the traps (as opposed to familiars) so...let him go. If we notice the trap before he steps on it, superb. If not, he may survive the attack or I can re-summon (once).

Neurotic

"He is not of this plane. If he's killed here, his spirit simply returns to our own realm. I can summon this spirit and bind it in another body. Unfortunately, same does not apply to me for some reason."

Neil1889

First Post
"Hmmm. I feel that I am not metaphysically qualified to answer that conundrum," waxes Labraundos philosophically, surprising himself at the same time with his sudden erudition.

Remove ads