(Adventure) Feral Smackdown Battle Royale

WizWrm

First Post
Kirin said:
Kirin looks to Velbrik in surprise and almost delight. "You found one in the process of being turned? Is the unfortunate still alive, or the area intact?" She looks around at the slaughter around them and continues "It is my greatest hope that we may find some way to prevent or heal this terrible violation, and knowing how it is done to begin with would be the first step to that... if there is anything left of the souls that once inhabited these twisted bodies I would rather have brought them to themselves than see them merely freed of the torment in death."

Velbrik says, "Not alive, but I presume the body is still intact. It hasn't been more than half an hour since we killed it. However, it did look like the monk had just about completed the transformation, so I don't know what information we'll be able to garner from that one that we won't from any of these."

"They do have an unusual reaction to holy water, I noticed." He moves over to one of the ferals that had been hit by holy water and inspects it, looking especially to see if the feral had been burned, or if the holy water had just evaporated instantly when it touched feral skin.

Also was doing a detect magic on the room a few posts pack that might have gotten lost in the chatter.

Arken

Explorer
ooc/ should have gotten a falimiar sooner :p, then maybe we'de have something to chase him with /ooc

Felix shakily takes a deep breath as he sees the druid change and take flight without harming Troi. As he moves towards the centre of the room he reaches and puts a hair strand in place over his brow artistically.
"Now what?
Monestary customarily liberated in the heroic mode, innocents saved, demons reduced by the customary necessary appendages and yet villain slipped through our grasps. However tedious it might be and whilst I still have certain affairs I had wished to address I must admit that I'm not really satisfied with that spellcasting, smelly, furry character floating off to start another demon summoning, canine tooth growing club...
Could we chase him down do you think?"

Felix stoops and pulls a white handkerchief from a pocket as he does so, wrinkling his nose he mops up some of the blood of the feral priest then folds the cloth and puts it in a small stoppered jar. As he rises again he disdainfully wipes his hand on yet another handkerchief.

"Perhaps this will give us a chance of scrying him back at Orrusus at the very least."

Last edited:

Aranel

First Post
((...I'm back!! Damnit I missed all the fun...but I'm back now...and...and...*sniffles*...everythings dead? Not even a small goo pile to prod? ...even slightly? ...I was away...busy...holidays...very sorry...but you could have left me just a small orc....*pout*))

Aranel was still staring in disbelief at her little precious crossbow's snapped 'string'. As relative silence settled she let out a very long mix of explitives in every language she knew in a nice continuous flowing stream in a fairly loud voice.

"&^$£$0(_! Rrrar! How'll I mend it now anyway?!" She almost yelled furiously at no one in particular. "&^%%$£*$!" She added before realising everything said had been to an audience. Quite a large one.
"Can anyone repair this?" she asked suddenly polite again. "Please?" Then finally seemed to looked around further, examing the room from where she stood.

((Again, sorry I was away @.@...can't believe I misseed out on Orc slaughter... *sniffle*....A spot search for her please...))

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Aranel said:
Aranel was still staring in disbelief at her little precious crossbow's snapped 'string'.

OoC: You have spares, I assume. As far as Orcs, you killed/finished off several,in fact. So there!

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
WizWrm said:
Also was doing a detect magic on the room a few posts pack that might have gotten lost in the chatter.

OoC:The Detect Magic shows a residual Magic of a nature that leaves you with a very disturbed and sickened feeling, if not showing you exactly what it's nature is. As well, the Scimitar radiates moderate level transmutation and moderate enchantment.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Feel free to interact/talk/whatever, but I am going to post a 'shore-up-loose-ends' style post.

IC
Gathering what remains of the Ferals weapons, as well as examining the bodies shows that they are all,indeed,dead.

The man upon the alter was no Monk, Tara informs you, but he has the look of a farmer or perhaps some poor hapless soul that they captured upon the Road.
A search of the Monestary finds another four Monks holed up,wounded(2 close to death), as well as many dead Ferals and Monks (although most of these had been taken upstairs and left in the Feeding Chamber. All told, perhaps a half a hundred Monks met their end, with nearly as many Ferals, if not more.

Bron Bekkle enters, noting that he saw an Eagle shoot forth from one of the windows, but it moved off and away from him to the North.

WizWrm

First Post
Er...XP? :D

"The scimitar is magical, as could be guessed. As well, the ritual chamber echoes with some sort of foul magic, probably the ritual itself."

nimisgod

LEW Judge
The Halfling rubbed his sleeves when they exited the foul room. Too much evil and corruption had occured and with the Druid alive, there would be more. There was many a hard lesson he learned in the adventure, about the evils of the world and about his choice in companions.

"I wish Sir Mazan were here" he said as he looked at the carnage.

Sir Ishmael asked Bron anxious for word of Courage's safety as soon as Bron Bekkle entered. "Master Brekkle, were thou or the beasts attacked by Feral creatures? Or was thine vigil outside undisturbed?"

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
Keia said:
Thurgan was relieved to see Troi up and around. He inspected the various weapons and searched the bodies that remained. He took the dwarven war axe for himself, testing the weight and balance of the weapon, and, if satisfied, hung the weapon on his belt.
Rurik noticed another dwarf besides the lasher going through the weapons, finally picking up a waraxe. It rankled him a bit, especially as he hadn't seen that particular dwarf do much of the fighting, but he shrugged it off as he kept an eye on him. If it was too blatantly obvious that the shares weren't equal, Rurik would speak up, but for now, only the suspicion of that showed itself.

Soon enough, he could melt that handaxe down and get to work on a weapon of his own make, and one good enough for the priests to submit to the Forge Father for blessing.

In the meantime, since none of the ones in the other group seemed to want to respond to him, he kept to himself and his group, listening for Bekkle's answer to the question Sir Ishmael posed.

[I'm ready for some XP, and to get out of here.]

WizWrm said:
"The scimitar is magical, as could be guessed."

"An interesting design," Telerin said watching them a moment. He knelt down and reached over to Whitefang, "C'mon over here...you've earned a good rest today, hm?"
The wolf trotted over happily and made himself good and comfortable as Bron Bekkle came in. Seeing that Ishmael had asked the question on his mind, Telerin simply waited for the answer.

Remove ads