[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Ozymandias79

First Post
A large silver grey lynx trotting besides the halfling, transforms into an elf that says, "Yes, and they taste better" then looks at the bard and then asks the cleric "you mind teaching me how you did that to the bard? it might be useful doing it again and at least as funny" and then eyes the other members of the party

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
"you mind teaching me how you did that to the bard? it might be useful doing it again and at least as funny"

automaton2.jpg

+++you shouldn't+++

+++Shape's impertinence is weapons grade and his only means of defense and attack+++

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: 1 more day for anyone else who wants to join the adventure, then we are off into the woods. No telling what you'll find in the woods...heh heh heh

Voda Vosa

First Post
Vermitrax has still remained out of the verbal mayhem. "Can we proceed with our task and stop this incessant and tremendously unnecessary and irrelevant chatter? Time is of value, and you'll be wise not to waste it." he says dryly rising an eyebrow.

dimsdale

First Post
Yes, I agree. Now is the time to go. Brother Navio states as he eyes the newcomer. I'll wait here. If anyone else shows up I'll send them your way. Make haste!

With that the party is off. The farther the get down the road the forest becomes more dense. The canopy of the large trees partially block the suns rays from reaching the ground. You make good time without any interruptions. As dusk approaches you see small clearing just off the road. It is easy to tell that this spot has been used multiple times by travelers resting during the night as there is a rocks placed in a circular formation, creating a camp fire. Charred wood from previous fires still remain with in the circular ring.

Adventurers who have normal vision now have to provide a light source in order to see clearly.

Below is a map of the area

map

OOC: I'd like everyone to post daily, especially during combat. If we are in combat and you have not posted with in two days I will npc the character. If you are gone for a long period of time please let me know. I or someone else will run your character until you comeback.

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Never fear fellow fellows! For me and my trusty steed shall take to the skies and scout! Sharpe says. Up up, and away! he says, flying into the sky on the dragon.

OOC: I failed to buy a dragon saddle..and I can't find how much it costs. Mind if I add it to the Sharpe's equipment list? (he has 10GP)

Also, the dragon has blindsight 20 so he won't fly higher than that. Dragon stealth & perception=16

Someone

Adventurer
Zharne walks up to the camp fire ring, looks around then says, "well, this looks a place to stay for the night"

automaton2.jpg

+++Yes it looks like a good place for routine self-maintenance+++

+++Let's build a fire+++

With the ambient light rapidly diminishing, however, Prime can't really see much.

Drew looks at the mage complaining about the chatter.
"I agree it seems unneccessary, but it builds companionship and reveals something about everyone. Even you. And it may be good to describe what do you do in trouble. I already know Sharpe and Prime. Gallen and Zharne seem to know each other from before and by the way they talk they are nature's warriors.

I myself am Dragon Monk. I scout ahead and prepare ambushes for you before getting in the middle and keeping the people with sharp things off people with the books.

What do you do? Being a necromancer doesn't sound like much fun. Do I need to keep away from your powers? Group enemies tightly?"

After listening to mage's answer and seeing the camp site, he disappears into the underbrush. It seems dark is bothering him though.

OOC: Perception is +8 if needed

Last edited:

Remove ads