• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Damn console, looks we will have to make some nice holes in that door, I will rather shoot first and ask questions later. It will probably be one of this decerebrated scientists, I suggest we open fire to that door, after the sounds of knocking stop, we open the door." Cnosos suggest, coldly, as he aim his blaster pistol.

Raylis

First Post
Michael frowns, "So the door cannot be opened at all?" he glances at Cnosos and Faris, "We may want to try and override the door, if that's possible. Melara and Damon did mention another ship; we may not have the luxury of time to blast through a door and end our chemically induced raging scientest.

He gives a shake of his head "Honestly scientests, you'd never see someone with any medical training whatsoever inject himself with an unknown chemical.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I wont consider wise to open that door, if a mutant undead scientist is there, waiting to chop our heads of if we give him time. Lets blast him first through the door, and the open it. I think it will be better this way."

Raylis

First Post
"Cnosos, what is the door composed of? I don't know about you but the only weapon I brought was a pistol designed to put holes in people, not doors. Michael says, "Or would could count our losses, and bring the cadaver back to the ship.

Mithran

First Post
"If you think the laser pistols can go through the door, that's fine. My flechette rifle here is designed specifically so it doesn't go through hull metal and leave you breathing vacuum, though. I think we can probably take him between the three of us. Especially if we stand back and somebody presses the button and runs. Door probably has little delay at least"

Mithran

First Post
"Great. Do it as soon as you've picked a spot to shoot from." Faris backs up to the wall opposite the door and levels his shotgun at the door, prepared to fire.

Raylis

First Post
Michael levels his blaster lower on the door, "Keep in mind if this is an equivilent chemical to boost then we want to rob him of his mobility first and foremost.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"If he came near me, I will blast his damn head off. I am my most precious belonging." Cnosos says as he blinks, then he get back, next to the opposite door,aim, and command "Open the middle door Dorb, then fly next to me at maximum speed."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
On station: The little droid opens the door and quickly flies back to Cnosos. From the other side emerges a wounded soldier. From small scratches it seems as if he has been bitten and clawed by humans dozens of time. He has a crazed look in his eyes and he looks at you all hastily.

[sblock=OOC]You can fire your readied shots and then roll for init. Use invisible castle.[/sblock]

On ship: Mel and Damon heads to the airlock and gears up to go see what's up outside. They circle the ship to the other side and as they come to the starboard side they see a figure standing next to Greed. You are still about 30' away from it and in the darkness it's hard to see but it looks like a humanoid figure standing only inch away from your ship.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads