• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amazon shipped my books

Blastin

First Post
Got my conformation e-mail from Barnes and Noble that my books are in the warehouse and will ship tomorrow, with overnight delivery I'll have 'em by street date!

JVisgaitis

Explorer
My friend pre-ordered his from Amazon last week and they already shipped. I ordered mine two months ago and they still haven't shipped. I'm getting an estimate of June 10th. I am so pissed... He's already making fun of me. :(

Halivar said:
What in the world do you have to do? I've been an Amazon Prime member for four years now, and I pre-ordered in March. Yet it still says, "Items not shipped yet" with expected arrival date of June 10th.

My PHBs (all 6 of them) will be here tomorrow. I ordered September 13th.

My Core Rules Gift Set still hasn't shipped, still says "Items Waiting to be Shipped". Ordered on the day it became available.

-TRRW

Cirex

First Post
HyannisRPGER said:
If i don't hear anything from amazon by friday night I'll email them.

Keep us updated. Mine still says "Not shipped yet" and I can change or cancel the order.

Jedi_Solo

First Post
And...

My order is on its way!

Shipment Date: June 4, 2008
Destination: MIDLAND, MI, US
Estimated Arrival: June 6, 2008

Last update from a few hours ago has the package in Ohio. Up until yesterday my estimated arrival date was the 10th but it looks like I should be getting them tomorrow.

Cirex

First Post
Jedi_Solo said:
And...

My order is on its way!

Shipment Date: June 4, 2008
Destination: MIDLAND, MI, US
Estimated Arrival: June 6, 2008

Last update from a few hours ago has the package in Ohio. Up until yesterday my estimated arrival date was the 10th but it looks like I should be getting them tomorrow.

When did you preorder, is it gift set?

xortam

First Post
My gift set arrived about an hour ago - got to love Amazon...

And on my birthday too - ok so I'm thirty five and still excited about DnD!

Remove ads