• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amazon shipped my books

Calico_Jack73

First Post
xortam said:
My gift set arrived about an hour ago - got to love Amazon...

And on my birthday too - ok so I'm thirty five and still excited about DnD!

HEY!!! I'm 35 and still giddy about D&D as I was when I picked it up back in 1980!

Mine is showing a ship date of June 10th. :(

catsclaw227

First Post
Yep -- the 4 PHBs I bought for my players have shipped but my gift set has not. It's just not right in the world of D&D when the players get their books before the DM. :)

I am running my AoW game this weekend, so I will give them their books at that time, and let them drool while I weep in silence...... ;)

erisred

First Post
Halivar said:
What in the world do you have to do? I've been an Amazon Prime member for four years now, and I pre-ordered in March. Yet it still says, "Items not shipped yet" with expected arrival date of June 10th.
Yeah, same here: pre-ordered in March, Amazon Prime member, Items not shipped yet, and expected arrival date of June 10th. . . and it won't surprise me if that slips to the 11th, 12th, or 13th...unfortunately.

It appears that Amazon has a very, very, large queue for all the 4e books. They are supposedly sending them out strictly by their ordering queue, and as I haven't actually heard from anyone seeing a Shipped notice yet from the US store, I'm guessing they won't actually start sending out the orders until tonight/tomorrow.

Frankly, I'm just happy that I got in the queue before the first run ran out, or I'd be suffering through an estimated arrival date sometime in late July.

mcrow

Explorer
I preorder my gift set within a day of amazon posting them for preorder. My delivery date was June 6th as of yesterday but I checked it again earlier today and now it sasy 7/23!!! WTF! I have Prime.

I called them and they could not explain it, nor would they move me up in the order to where I was.

I'm done with Amazon.

GrayPumpkin

First Post
mcrow said:
I preorder my gift set within a day of amazon posting them for preorder. My delivery date was June 6th as of yesterday but I checked it again earlier today and now it sasy 7/23!!! WTF! I have Prime.

I called them and they could not explain it, nor would they move me up in the order to where I was.

I'm done with Amazon.
Wow that really sucks! I'd be done with them too. I'm also Prime, had my order in since March 15th, boxed set, so far I'm still seeing "Delivery estimate for June 10. I hope I don't get that lousy crap treatment too.

gstommylee

First Post
i do not believe estimates not one bit. I'm not complaining the problem that there are so many preorders they might not have enough to ship it out to everyone that preordered it with the initial shipment.

Remove ads