• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ameris - Beginnings (large image)

Kichwas

Half-breed, still living despite WotC racism
My two most recent works:

2898.jpg

2899.jpg

----------------
Ameris is my new D&D character.
A Wild Elf Witch using the Green Ronin
rules for Witches and the Pagan
package from Quintessential Witch.

I decided to make two versions with different software.
The contrast is interesting.
I was trying for a similar mood with each, but it
seems as if the second has more detail, and
the first more feeling.
That's my take on it anyway.

Compare them, see what you think.

(I like big images, cause I use them as
wallpaper on my computer. I figure I
might as well keep them big when I
post so others can too. After all, when
I'm not using myown work as
wallpaper, I'm using something I
grabbed from an art site...)

Last edited:

Kilmore

First Post
Well, for some reason, I've never been inclined to like images posed and rendered with software, mainly because I'm used to seeing so much crap being made by people who don't have the first clue about art, so I'm hard to impress with digital pictures like this.

But I get the idea that you do have a better grasp on layout and design that the average "Poser", and you have used the programs to good effect.

That is an interesting design for her garb. Yes, she is easy on the eyes. But I have one little problem. With the mountains and spruce trees around, standing around in the middle of the night, with little more than a cape on, I can't help but feel sorry for the poor girl who must be getting a heck of a draft. Then again, that's what "Resist Elements" is for, I guess.

Also, that's a helluva bright moon. Or is it a small companion star?

Lord Crusan

First Post
Real nice PIC Arcady!
Kilmore some of the best artist in the world now and even the masters. Didn't have a clue about art techniques they just picked up a pencil or brush and what they felt came out in there PIC's.

So any one who try's to create a vision from their head by any means whether is pencil,brushes,scluptured a 3d program is an artist in my book.
By the way been a poser user my self I know this was harder to do that it looks.

The only thing I see with this Arcady is her left hand could have been posed a little bit more further apart from her thigh it seems to merge with it. Great job

Remove ads