Another Terminator: Dark Fate Trailer

Zardnaar

Legend
Much better than the first trailer.

Looks like they're going with self aware Terminators or T-800s that can break their programming.

Zardnaar

Legend
Plus the other type of cyborg - human with augmentations.
She presumably has human brain

One model they had in the books was enha ced humans with a control chip. They could take a bigger beating than a normal human but weren't as tough for obvious reasons.

Just had a thought about why the T-800 would help Sarah, might but be breaking it's programming. Spoiler territory though.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Much better than the first trailer.

Looks like they're going with self aware Terminators or T-800s that can break their programming.

isnt that essentially what T-800 did in both T2 and T3 - conflicting instructions causing it to glitch and break programming.

but RIP John, at least we get to see Linda Hamilton back in action

Zardnaar

Legend
isnt that essentially what T-800 did in both T2 and T3 - conflicting instructions causing it to glitch and break programming.

but RIP John, at least we get to see Linda Hamilton back in action

T2 and T3 they were reprgramned.

T3 I think he did, T2 not sure. They are capable of learning.

T1 Kyle did say you can't reason with them.

I've watched the all recently, hadn't seen T1 since the early 90s.

There's a big shift in tone of the movies. T1 had horror elements, T2 an action movie with a slight amount if humor, T3 over dis the humor but I like the movie, Salvation and Genesys makes me wonder.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I thought I had this figured out, but now I'm kinda confused again. Which movie are they following the story from? T3? T2? Chronicles?

We can switch to full screen video from the new boards. Praise be.
Oh, so we can. Nice.

Remove ads