• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anybody see The Skeleton Key?

Mean Eyed Cat

Explorer
I saw this the other day and I liked it. Possible spoiler: [sblock]It dragged in the middle a bit, but the ending threw me. Looking back on it now, it totally made sense - little clues throughout the movie. Very nicely done.[/sblock]

Any comments?

Oh, and Kate Hudson is hot :eek:

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
I thought Kate Hudson was kinda "Meh", actually. :)
But I really liked this movie alot... I wasn't sure what to expect, so I went in with no expectations.

The first quarter was OK, but it really started to crank up after that, And the final quarter? AWESOME.

I've always wanted to run a game with a similar feel... I want to see it *so bad* - but the husband isn't interested... and that generally means that I'm waiting until it comes out on DVD. :p

devilbat

First Post
I was a little dissapointed. Not necesarilly with the movie, it's just that I was hoping for a good scare. That didn't happen. Even my wife, who CANNOT watch scary movies could watch this one.

I loved the end though.

Captain Tagon

First Post
Frukathka said:
Not yet. I'll watch it when it comes to my cables premium channels. Gotta see Red Eye though!

I'm one of the few people I know that even somewhat enjoyed Red Eye, and I still think Skeleton Key blew it out of the water.

dravot

First Post
I miss going to movies.

Is the popcorn still good and salty?

Are the drinks cold?

Do people really sit in theatres together?

It all seems like a hazy, lovely dream now.

Arnwyn

First Post
Can anyone tell me the details/spoil it for me? (Or not, if that's deemed inappropriate for this particular thread.)

Remove ads