• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are you an NPC?

Krieg

First Post
Mac Callum said:
what else would you call someone who's competed in marital arts, sang high opera on broadway(Italian, French, German), been recruited by the CIA and graduated from law school?

Co-workers. ;)

Last edited:

mercucio

First Post
I like this thread.

Base: 1st level; +1 for high school, +1 college, +1 for being age 21, +1 for kali/iaido training, and +1 for turning the year I graduated college into a movie =). Based on my major and work experience I would be a charismatic 3/fast 2 hero. Now if only d20 modern had a Shifty Bastard advanced class I'd be all set :D

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I'm a programmer, and I can do deep systems magic when necessary.

That makes me qualified for at least 5th level Wizard.

-- N

Agback

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
Everyone's at least first level. If you've had to go through military or police training, you gain a level. If you graduate high school, you get a level. And again if you graduate college, or get a masters degree, or doctorate. If you win in the Olympics, or the Super Bowl, or some other thing none of us would ever win at, you get a level.

When you turn 21, 30, 40, and 65, you gain a level.

Sixth level! Seventh in September.

If you could take a portion of your life and turn it into a summer blockbuster action film, you get a level from that 'adventure.'

How much creative licence am I allowed?

Regards,

Agback

nonamazing

Explorer
I think I'm actually at some negative level. Slacker, level -2. I know I have quite a penalty on my will saves...and for some reason, I took a lot of flaws without getting anything in return.

Say, how much do you think the flaws Crippling Debt (Student Loans) and Addiction (pr0n) should be worth?

Awakened

First Post
I'm the mutilated corpse in the necromancer's laboratory that the PCs must locate and give proper burial to. If they fail, I'm definitely taking the Vampire template- don't even think you can stop me

Morpheus

Exploring Ptolus
I would guess that I'm a 2nd or 3rd level Ranger-what with all the Army training and the damn animals that are everywhere. Between cats, iguanas and, at one time, dogs, it's a menagerie in here I tell you. Animal Handling may be a class skill, but I still got all of these damn iguana scratches. I keep blowing that check...

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads