Ashy's Oathbound Campaign, IC [ARCHIVED]

Ashy

First Post
Vendetta said:
Scared at these words ((OOC: Whether spoken or shouted)) Xerxes lowers Baja as quickly as possible without hurting him.

"Horses? We could use some more of those." Xerxes says, nervously, as he gets Baja safe on the ground and looking around for any signs of the dangers mentioned.

Just as Baja is beginning to enjoy being floaty, he drops quickly, but safely to the ground...

Voadam

Legend
Ashy said:
OOC: Are you shouting this or saying it? Remember that Baja is several feet up from you at this point. ;)

I'm saying it, Presumably Baja will see/hear them on his own as well, but Xerxes is the one controlling his altitude and we should prepare down here without necessarily giving away our position.

Ashy

First Post
Voadam said:
I'm saying it, Presumably Baja will see/hear them on his own as well, but Xerxes is the one controlling his altitude and we should prepare down here without necessarily giving away our position.

OOC: Gotcha - just making sure...

deadestdai

First Post
Baja gets up from his safe landing-crouch-fallonarse and hurridly decribes what he see's, Not friendly ones up there. Had bows and stuff all ready to prick me!

Baja then steps up to the foot of the spire and flattens his back against it, readying a throwing axe and watching for Kiera to give any order to attack or otherwise.

Ashy

First Post
A few guttural shouts, some of them with definite confused airs, drift down from above. All else is silent, save for the sound of the wind whipping around the base of the spire.

ferretguy

First Post
Julian takes what little cover there is offered around the rocky walls of the spire. Looking around he tries to determine where, other then the opening above, could they possibly gotten the horses inside the monolithic structure.

OOC: spot check(whoo-hoo natural 20, of course from where I'm at I'll probably only notice the dieing of the insects that accidently flew into Baja's lizard scented perfumes...)24 total...

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
ferretguy said:
Julian takes what little cover there is offered around the rocky walls of the spire. Looking around he tries to determine where, other then the opening above, could they possibly gotten the horses inside the monolithic structure.

OOC: spot check(whoo-hoo natural 20, of course from where I'm at I'll probably only notice the dieing of the insects that accidently flew into Baja's lizard scented perfumes...)24 total...

Julian:
As Julian quickly scans the area, suddenly several disparaging thoughts come together, as if bidden to do so... The structure of the stone base of the spire, coupled with the size and the general shape combine with a glimpse of the rock face that the monk had while descending the dunes. Julian is almost positive that somewhere on the other side of the giant slab of rock that composes the base of the spire there is a path. A path that likely is hidden by the unusual formation of the rocks of the base; a path that likely leads into the interior of the spire in some manner.

Ashy

First Post
Vendetta said:
Xerxes looks for some place that he might get some cover.

Xerxes glances around and spies a spot where the rock face of the base has been worn inward by the desert wind and sand. The spot still affords a basic view of the spire, yet the angle is such that it might protect from any attacks from above. It is large enough for two to three adults (or one Baja).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases