Battlemaster Fighter Character Reference Sheet

I have just uploaded Battlemaster Fighter Character Reference Sheet to the downloads area.

On Reddit someone asked for a reference sheet to help with maneuvers for battlemaster fighters so I created this document.

It is a form fillable PDF document that has a section for listing Maneuvers, Fighter action resources (Second Wind, Action Surge, Superiority Dice, Indomitable), and other useful information.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

ValeLywoud

First Post
Wow, this sheet is rather impressive. It blends in beautifully with the official or even some of the nicer semi-official sheets. I seriously hope you get inspired to do one for a class like the monk at some point.

There is however 1 issue that I have come across. For the Battlemaster Class Feature section, if you put too much, it can exceed the box space. Maybe making it so it auto-fits the selected area might fix that.

Again, this is amazing and thank you so much for the work you put into it.

Wow, this sheet is rather impressive. It blends in beautifully with the official or even some of the nicer semi-official sheets. I seriously hope you get inspired to do one for a class like the monk at some point.

There is however 1 issue that I have come across. For the Battlemaster Class Feature section, if you put too much, it can exceed the box space. Maybe making it so it auto-fits the selected area might fix that.

Again, this is amazing and thank you so much for the work you put into it.

Thanks for the feedback ValeLywoud! I understand exactly what your saying and I will work to fix that issue tomorrow. Please let me know if you find any other issues.

My friend suggested that I spend some time to work on sheets for other classes since I have the tools and skills to do so.

I happened to have an 8th level Battlemaster so that seemed like an obvious fit to start on since I can use it.

I haven't played a monk but I can read up on the class and see if anyone else has already created a reference sheet for the monk class. If it seems like something that's needed and I can accomplish I will see what I can do.

ValeLywoud

First Post
No problem. Glad I could help and I'm also glad you and Supersonic were able to partially come together. His sheet is the exact same one my group uses for my game.

No problem. Glad I could help and I'm also glad you and Supersonic were able to partially come together. His sheet is the exact same one my group uses for my game.

It's a great character sheet, sticks pretty close to the original with some minimal upgrades and good functionality.

Btw I looked at the Monk Class and that looks like a nightmare. There were I believe 17 class features for the base monk without taking the disciplines into mind which bring more to the table. To be able to document all of that on a single page character sheet would be nigh impossible :)

I haven't really looked at other classes yet to see if there is another sub class I could knock out much easier.

kevsurp

First Post
funny when i try to print with adobe reader it prints a blank page if i print with foxit reader it prints fine. adobe reader prints other pdf fine just this one has a problem

funny when i try to print with adobe reader it prints a blank page if i print with foxit reader it prints fine. adobe reader prints other pdf fine just this one has a problem

Kevsurp,

Did you open with the 11.0 version of Adobe Acrobat? I saved it in the latest version to make it a smaller file, which could be causing some of the issues you are seeing.

Remove ads