• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bumper Sticker Contest (From RustyHalo's Thread)

Bardsandsages

First Post
RustyHalo's Bumper Sticker Thread

I offered to put up a little contest for this thread. If you'd like to submit your original slogan for a bumper sticker, just e-mail me at jdawson(at)bardsandsages.com. Include your Username and your slogan (up to three). I'll add all the entries to a poll and the ENworld membership will vote on it. Winner gets either $10 via PayPal or $10 worth of Bards and Sages PDF products. We'll also put your slogan on a bumper sticker and mail it to you, so you can share your creativity with the world!

If you already posted a slogan in the thread, please make sure to e-mail and let me know you want your post included in the contest. Some folks are posting for the fun of it, and I don't want to force them into a contest they don't want to participate in.

Remember, it has to be your own original work. Have fun. Hopefully, I'll have the poll posted by Wednesday.

Good Luck!
Julie

Remove ads