Candlekeep Mysteries (OOC Chat)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
FYI, I'm still around & checking the IC daily. Since I'm positioning Ethian as a support character, I wanted to see what Kaliban was going to do before posting my actions.
Cheers,

SG

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sorry I'm a little behind on rolling the round. I own a comic and game store and I just bought a $20K comic collection that I'm working on getting ready to sell. It's a lot of work, but worth it in the end. I'll get to it this weekend (which is Sunday/Monday for me).

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Sorry I'm a little behind on rolling the round. I own a comic and game store and I just bought a $20K comic collection that I'm working on getting ready to sell. It's a lot of work, but worth it in the end. I'll get to it this weekend (which is Sunday/Monday for me).
No worries, and I find it absolutely awesome that you own a comic and game store!
I've always loved those!!!
Cheers,

A

FitzTheRuke

Legend
No worries, and I find it absolutely awesome that you own a comic and game store!
I've always loved those!!!
Cheers,

A
Thanks! I do love it. I've had it for nearly 28 years now, since I was 19. I'm pretty lucky that way. I've never had a "real" job. (Which is partly a joke, because owning your own business is hell - but so is working for horrible bosses, which I've never had to do as an adult.) I love my job, but it's not as easy or as fun as some people imagine it to be (understanding and accepting that is why I've been successful at it).

On the other hand, opening boxes of old comics is a bit like Christmas, so I can't really complain!

Remove ads