• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Carrion Crown AP (Savage Stampede) - IC

rangerjohn

Explorer
OOC: Unless your thinking about DR, I have bless and divine favor. Oops forgot about magic stone vs. undead damage. Ok magic stone instead of divine favor.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The path leads through the center of the prison grounds.

Warden's House said:
A small brick manor house is overgrown with thick sheets of gray-green ivy. The roof sags ominously, and the front door hangs askew.

The main building in the center of the grounds looks to be more sound though time is not being good to it either.

Harrowstone Facade said:
This two story stone building looms int he center of the prison grounds. Ivy and moss cling tenaciously to the walls, while above the wooden shingles of the roof are often missing entirely, exposing the wooden rafters of the structure to the sky. Here and there, leering gargoyles perch on the eaves, once functioning as drainspouts and decorations but now seeming to serve a more ominous role of sentinels. Many of these stone decorations have crumbled away and lie in ruined piles on the soggy ground below. Windows in the building's facade are narrow and blocked by grills of rusty iron bars. Stone columns support a slumping wooden balcony over the building's wooden front doors, both of which hang askew and reveal dark glimpses of chambers within.

OCC: Note there are steps leading up to a balcony on the west side of the building.

Orius

Legend
OOC: I'm playing the wizard. Ergo, I'm going to let one of the tanks take the lead. Matters little to me which direction we take.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Options =

Western balcony - to see if there is an entrance there
Central/Front door - if your not scarred
Eastern/through the pond - PC's can see that the back-eastern wall has crumbled

Walking Dad

First Post
47912d1300876452-rg-carrion-crown-ap-savage-stampede-hagnim.png

"Which way? Perhaps just the front?"
Hagnim suggests.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini Stat Block]
Hagnim

HP: 12/12
AC: 19, Touch 13, Flat Footed 16
Initiative: +3
CMB: +1
CMD: 14
Fort: +5
Ref: +3
Will +6
Speed 20'

active spells:
Endure Elements

Spells prepared:
0 - Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
1 - Endure Elements, Magic Stone - Obscuring Mist

Ice Bolt: 5/7
+3 ; 1d4(p) / 1d4(cold

Club (melee): +1 = +0 (BAB) +1 (Stat) (1d6+1)X2
Scimitar (melee): +1 = +0 (BAB) +1 (Stat) (1d6+1)18-20X2

Perception +8

dies at -16

[/sblock][/sblock]

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Daggal sighs loudly as the party contemplates their navels. "Honestly," he says in a berating tone.

"I'm going to check the balcony. Perhaps we can find another means of entrance that isn't so clearly an ambush."

Daggal spins on his heel and begins to march towards the [Western balcony].

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Aerodus will cover you with with his bow.

The paladin gives a nod of his head to the others to follow him and the duergar.

OOC2: Also thought [MENTION=6667065]Terrible Swift Sword[/MENTION] was back?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads