CG's Dragon of Icespire Peak [IC]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
You find a tiny golden statue of a frog with gems for eyes, wedged into a crack in the wall.
The place has seen a battle about a year or two ago.
The most recent occupants match the number of goblins you fought, and have only been here about a month or so.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Ulrik tries to see what is inside the crates and barrels. If there are no openings, he'll smash the top of a barrel, and will wack at a few crates to be able to do this.

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Sythaeryn looks around the cave in disgust. He produces a flame in his hand, much as he'd used to burn the goblin, but this he holds aloft like a torch to provide light to the others.

"These crates are taking up space that a bear migh use as a lair..."

"I'm sure bears will move back in readily enough once we're gone," Bella says. She look about the cave.

"There's signs of a pitch battle here. I guess they lost the battle. I wonder who they fought against. Well, we finished off the rest of those goblins. If we can carry anything out of here, we should."

OOC: Investigation: 1d20+3 22

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Fitz wandered over, looking innocent. He nodded and hefted a few things, trying to find something that seemed like it wouldn't get too heavy on the way to the Coster, "We can return this stuff directly to the Lionshields. Perhaps they'd give us a reward!"

Fitz palmed the little statue.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Sythaeryn looks through the contents of the crates as well. A look of suspicion on his features.

"I would remove anything that could be damaging to the natural environment..."

The way he spoke might lead one to think that the whole pile should be gotten rid of as a whole. Probably burned.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The crates and barrels are filled with cloth, mining equipment and some preserved, now spoiled food. The cloth seems to be high quality, and easily transportable. The mining equipment seems bulky for its likely value.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"We should bring this cloth before it goes to mold," suggested Fitz, "An' make sure we bring somming with the coster's symbol on it, so they believe it when we tell 'em the rest is here. They can hire someone, (perhaps even us) t'come back and get it, can't they?"

Remove ads