D&D Movie/TV Check Out Hugh Grant's D&D Movie Costume!

Posted by the Daily Mail, Hugh Grant was pictured at Somerset's Wells Cathedral in full costume. Hugh Grant plays the villain in the movie, which also stars Chris Pine, Regé-Jean Page, Michelle Rodriguez, and Justice Smith. See the link for more photos! https://www.enworld.org/threads/photos-from-the-d-d-movie-set.680570

Posted by the Daily Mail, Hugh Grant was pictured at Somerset's Wells Cathedral in full costume. Hugh Grant plays the villain in the movie, which also stars Chris Pine, Regé-Jean Page, Michelle Rodriguez, and Justice Smith.

See the link for more photos!

1.jpg

Von Ether

Legend
Posted by the Daily Mail, Hugh Grant was pictured at Somerset's Wells Cathedral in full costume. Hugh Grant plays the villain in the movie, which also stars Chris Pine, Regé-Jean Page, Michelle Rodriguez, and Justice Smith.

See the link for more photos!

View attachment 138200

Just hoping we won't be getting a "Wonder Woman beating up an Aries who looks like he drinks afternoon tea," moment in this movie.

I think the best we can hope for is a fantasy theme Ocean's 11, which could work.

Fandabidozi

Explorer
He also kissed Julia Roberts in Notting Hill, so he may be kissing Julia Roberts in this movie.

The first movie I seen him in was Maurice so anything could happen!

Mercurius

Legend
Let's caption what he's thinking.

"I can't believe my career has come to this. One minute I'm making out with Julia Roberts, now I'm dressed up liking I'm going to a Ren Fair. What's a Ren Fair, anyway?"

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Sometimes I miss the days where everyone did not have a camera in their pocket and we did not get flooded with all sorts of out-of-context photos and videos that take away from the expectations you may have for whatever the project is.
I don't know what you're on about, but I now definitely expect modern cars in this movie.

thomkt

Explorer
Just hoping we won't be getting a "Wonder Woman beating up an Aries who looks like he drinks afternoon tea," moment in this movie.

I think the best we can hope for is a fantasy theme Ocean's 11, which could work.
I don't know a lot about Neverember, but from what I've seen, it seems he's not someone for direct confrontation; he's more comfortable operating behind the scenes. I don't see him going head-to-head with the party. Maybe play him straight, and not reveal he's the bad-guy until the 2nd or 3rd movie.

Remove ads

Remove ads