• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Movie/TV Chris Pine tells Gamesradar+ he's "pretty confident" Honor Among Thieves sequel will happen

Clint_L

Legend
For something on the scale that was suggested, it's going to need a lot of CGI, which is why Quantumania ran into trouble -- just too much to do with the staff and time allowed.

They could Doctor Who it, and it could turn out the Sigil and most of the other planes consist of passageways lit in different ways, or endless quarries, but I think most people would find that pretty disappointing.
I don't want anything to do with other planes in the sequel, if they make one. They've barely touched on the Forgotten Realms, and Marvel has completely soured me on extra-planar/multiversal/whatever settings. I'd much rather see D&D films be relatively grounded; there is more than enough exotica in settings from the Forgotten Realms, not to mention creatures, magic, etc..

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
I don't want anything to do with other planes in the sequel, if they make one. They've barely touched on the Forgotten Realms, and Marvel has completely soured me on extra-planar/multiversal/whatever settings. I'd much rather see D&D films be relatively grounded; there is more than enough exotica in settings from the Forgotten Realms, not to mention creatures, magic, etc..
Right? Though I'm not the biggest fan of the Realms, they really should do more to flesh out the setting (for the screen—yes, there's more than enough for the game, I know).

aco175

Legend
Cowardice Among Cavaliers confirmed.
I think that one has these guys, but may not be in English.

1700571215453.png

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads