Converting Epic Level Beings

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i feel the same way. besides, i don't think the gorynych originally ripped its victim apart with the wishbone unless the attack actually killed it. i would expect to see the same thing for Cerby here.

Clifford

First Post
Well in starward in the heroes guide on a critical if you back it up within the weapons threat range you blow or chop something off.

Maybe if either of cerbies bite attacks fal into this range and if both hit the wishbone can Dislimb someone. Some sugjestions.

Arm: Cant use arm untill regenerated And a corisponding inability to use two handed weapons. Maybe some ability damage?

Leg: 1/2 movement and cant Run or sprint. Maybe Some ability damage.

head: Yeah well sorry sucker you are dead.

handy dandy random table to determine The severed part.

1-5 Leg

6-9 Arm

10 Head

Waddya think?

Cliff

:D

Clifford

First Post
BOZ Wrote

so... comments on this post?

--------------------------------------

Well i think our cerby should definatly be better than cr 20. This is an epic monster thread after all =P

Also neither of the monsters despite haveing tons of hd have epic feats that might be a factor on its Cr as well i think 45 hd sounds right. Cerby Should kick some Copious ammounts of ass.

Cliff
>=)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
45 is the max i'm thinking. if that's how high he needs to be, that's fine.

if you want him higher than CR 20, you can always advance him when we're done. :D

Clifford

First Post
Wait a second is our cerby going to be a race. What with that advancment comment? I thought we were going all unique with him.

Clif
>=)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
you, in your home campaign, can advance him beyond what we as a group come up with, yes. and why wouldn't you be able to? ;)

Shade

Monster Junkie
Oh no...you just gave me visions of the Cerebulings, an ECL +0 race that waters him down to be a playable race at 1st-level (in the same vein as shifters, changelings, spikers, mephlings, etc.) :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads