D&D 5E Curse of Strahd - Death House

Girri nodded in agreement at Mr. Aldershot. He was unusually enthusiastic about the idea of visiting the attic. She couldn't help it, but the fine hairs on her arms rose in fright. This place is creepy.

OOC: Girri will follow after Mr. Aldershot. Please place her in the middle of the pack. Do we want to roll with Kasimir, Mr. Aldershot, Farshid, Girri, then Wergil?

GlassEye

Adventurer
Kasimir

Kasimir didn't hesitate when Mr Aldershot and Girri did. He moved to the attic stairs, drew both longsword and axe, and began the ascent trusting that the others would follow.

[sblock=Kasimir's Stats]
CG Variant Human Barbarian 1
Init +1; Senses passive Perception 13
AC 13/14 (Unarmored Defense/Dual Wield); hp 14 (1d12+2)
Saves Strength +5, Constitution +4
Speed 30 ft

Str 16 (+3), Dex 13 (+1), Con 15 (+2), Int 8 (-1), Wis 12 (+1), Cha 10

Actions
Longsword +5 1d8+3 slashing
(bonus) Dual Wield - Handaxe +5 1d6 slashing
(bonus) Rage 2/2
Javelin +5 1d6+3 piercing; range (30/120)

Feats Dual Wielder
Skills Athletics +5, Intimidate +2, Perception +3, Stealth +3, Survival +3
Languages Common, Abyssal, Orc
Special Wanderer

Gear longsword, handaxe (x2), explorer’s pack, javelin (x4), staff, hunting trap (bear trap), trophy (wolf skin cloak), traveler’s clothes, belt pouch, wooden flute, 8 gp

Wild I rush in, where angels fear to tread. (Trait)
Rebel Your manners, your titles; they mean nothing when the dark comes for you. (Trait)
Abnegation Labourdine honor may be lost, but no else will fall to its curse while I still draw breath. (Ideal)
Outcast I let no one close. (Bond)
Secret I crave and fear the wild power of the Labourdine curse. (Flaw)
[/sblock]

Yavathol

Explorer

Wergil saw the others moving into position and shrugged. Normally he would have objected to being at the rear, but since he still wasn't feeling too great, he decided not to make a big deal of it.

[sblock=status]Wergil hp 8/15
Str +0(+2 Saves) Dex +3, Con +3(+5 Saves), Int -1, Wis +0, Cha +0
Athletics +2, History +1, Perception +2, Persuasion +2, Survival +2
AC 18
Inspiration no
Rages 2/2
HD: 1/1
http://www.enworld.org/forum/group.php?discussionid=1427
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
This bare hall is choked with dust and cobwebs. There are several doors, one of which is secured with a padlock.

DH-0020.jpg
Status
Kasimir 14/14
Wergil 8/15
Farshid 10/10
Mr. Aldershot 10/10
Gerri 8/8

Girri shuddered. She was grateful for Farshid and Wergil at her back. She started to say something, but stopped. It wouldn't do to talk. She waited, vibrating just a little with nervous energy, while Kasimir and Mr. Aldershot entered the attic.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Mr Aldershot enters the attic, and makes his way to the door at E8. He waits for others to be ready -- he does not intend to be standing gin front of it when he opens it, and he wants others ready to strike if another spectre should appear.

He cannot feel how fast his heart is racing.

Girri entered after Mr. Aldershot, ducking around Kasimir's hulking form. She hustled to E6, and kept her back to the wall. Her colored scarf trailed limply in her left hand.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Kasimir

Kasimir moved into the attic next to Mr Aldershot (F8). He gripped his sword and axe and gave the halfling a nod and a vocalization of readiness that sounded like a growl.

[sblock=Kasimir's Stats]
CG Variant Human Barbarian 1
Init +1; Senses passive Perception 13
AC 13/14 (Unarmored Defense/Dual Wield); hp 14 (1d12+2)
Saves Strength +5, Constitution +4
Speed 30 ft

Str 16 (+3), Dex 13 (+1), Con 15 (+2), Int 8 (-1), Wis 12 (+1), Cha 10

Actions
Longsword +5 1d8+3 slashing
(bonus) Dual Wield - Handaxe +5 1d6 slashing
(bonus) Rage 2/2
Javelin +5 1d6+3 piercing; range (30/120)

Feats Dual Wielder
Skills Athletics +5, Intimidate +2, Perception +3, Stealth +3, Survival +3
Languages Common, Abyssal, Orc
Special Wanderer

Gear longsword, handaxe (x2), explorer’s pack, javelin (x4), staff, hunting trap (bear trap), trophy (wolf skin cloak), traveler’s clothes, belt pouch, wooden flute, 8 gp

Wild I rush in, where angels fear to tread. (Trait)
Rebel Your manners, your titles; they mean nothing when the dark comes for you. (Trait)
Abnegation Labourdine honor may be lost, but no else will fall to its curse while I still draw breath. (Ideal)
Outcast I let no one close. (Bond)
Secret I crave and fear the wild power of the Labourdine curse. (Flaw)
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
OOC: [MENTION=6799753]lowkey13[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33284]Yavathol[/MENTION], did you guys want to add anything before someone opens a door or uses some other action?

Remove ads