D&D 5E Curse of Strahd - Death House

industrygothica

Adventurer
Everyone creeps to a more preferred position, ready and waiting. The air grows thick, and the quintet's song of nervously metered breaths draws on like a tragic ballad, awaiting a crescendo that never seems to appear.

Somewhere in the distance, from a far away place either real or imagined, a hollow laughter echos in your mind.

OOC: [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION], [MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION], [MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION], [MENTION=33284]Yavathol[/MENTION], [MENTION=6799753]lowkey13[/MENTION]-- the floor is open; any of you can act first.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Mr Aldershot raises his club, charging it with the power of true Nature, not the soulless force that animates this deathly house.

He is ready to strike any thing that appears threatening.

OOC: Cast Shillelagh, ready action to strike.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Kasimir

Kasimir gave a single nod of agreement to Girri. He had thought Mr Aldershot was going to open the door but he could tell the halfling was invoking some sort of nature magic in case there was some other unnatural creature lurking. Well, Kasimir had no qualms about reaching out and throwing the door open and he did so with a muffled, and somewhat sarcastic, "As you wish," muttered into his beard.

[sblock=Kasimir's Stats]
CG Variant Human Barbarian 1
Init +1; Senses passive Perception 13
AC 13/14 (Unarmored Defense/Dual Wield); hp 14 (1d12+2)
Saves Strength +5, Constitution +4
Speed 30 ft

Str 16 (+3), Dex 13 (+1), Con 15 (+2), Int 8 (-1), Wis 12 (+1), Cha 10

Actions
Longsword +5 1d8+3 slashing
(bonus) Dual Wield - Handaxe +5 1d6 slashing
(bonus) Rage 2/2
Javelin +5 1d6+3 piercing; range (30/120)

Feats Dual Wielder
Skills Athletics +5, Intimidate +2, Perception +3, Stealth +3, Survival +3
Languages Common, Abyssal, Orc
Special Wanderer

Gear longsword, handaxe (x2), explorer’s pack, javelin (x4), staff, hunting trap (bear trap), trophy (wolf skin cloak), traveler’s clothes, belt pouch, wooden flute, 8 gp

Wild I rush in, where angels fear to tread. (Trait)
Rebel Your manners, your titles; they mean nothing when the dark comes for you. (Trait)
Abnegation Labourdine honor may be lost, but no else will fall to its curse while I still draw breath. (Ideal)
Outcast I let no one close. (Bond)
Secret I crave and fear the wild power of the Labourdine curse. (Flaw)
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
This is a dust-choked bedroom with a slender bed, a nightstand, a small iron stove, a writing desk with a stool, an open and empty wardrobe, and a rocking chair. A smiling doll with a lacy yellow dress sits in the northern window box, cobwebs drape it like a morbid wedding veil.

DH-0022.jpg
Status
Kasimir 14/14
Wergil 8/15
Farshid 1015/10 (Armor of Agathys)
Mr. Aldershot 10/10
Gerri 8/8

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases