[D20 Modern] Paths of Legend: Shadowgate (IC)

Yttermayn

First Post
Connor reacts almost instinctively. He places an invisible hand on the man's shoulder and squeezes a bit, hoping to make him stop and turn instinctively and give Nathan a few seconds to catch up.

Fanatic

First Post
Amy arched her eyebrow as Nathan bolts to the stranger. Tensing up Amy reached instinctively to where he sidearm would normally be in a combat situation and paused, then slipped slowly in a ready position. Standing against the wall and taking a glance around to ensure that no one else was going to cause trouble. If the was a confrontation and she did have to act she would be ready for it.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
The man turns at the touch on his shoulder to see Nathan approaching. His salt and pepper hair, glasses, and neatly trimmed goatee accentuate the look of a professor. He holds up his hands as Nathan nears him, "Now just calm down. There's no need to make a scene."

He lowers his voice to a conspiratorial whisper, "Though I'd tell your friend that a public restaurant is hardly the place to be demonstrating his rather unique talents."

Amy notes the group's server stopping to watch the scene and turning around to head back into the kitchen.

Shayuri

First Post
The man turns at the touch on his shoulder to see Nathan approaching. His salt and pepper hair, glasses, and neatly trimmed goatee accentuate the look of a professor. He holds up his hands as Nathan nears him, "Now just calm down. There's no need to make a scene."

He lowers his voice to a conspiratorial whisper, "Though I'd tell your friend that a public restaurant is hardly the place to be demonstrating his rather unique talents."

Amy notes the group's server stopping to watch the scene and turning around to head back into the kitchen.

"Who's making a scene?" Nathan asks, risking a second to look around quickly and gauge how much attention they were drawing. He felt nervous and jumpy. This guy could draw a gun or do something insanely dangerous. Why was HE the one doing this? Didn't the military hire otherwise useless athletics-majors for just this very thing?

"I'm not making a scene. We just noticed you and...look, I think we, you and we, need to talk. You can give us more...relatively obvious...tips like that. Come on over."

Fanatic

First Post
Amy keeps an eye out for the return of the waiter and mentally prepares a story to cover any commotion that he might bring about. Apart from that she waits patiently for Nathan to talk to the stranger.

Remove ads