• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DCC#8(OOC)::Mactire's Misfits

Giant Boy

Explorer
OOC for all game questions:

This group consists of:

Theroc Drow Sorcerer/Warlock/Eldritch Theurge (Telos Vesper)
Mowgli Dwarven Rogue (Seilg Scáthac)
Dragonwriter Human Totemist/Warblade/Bloodclaw Master (Gar Heavyclaws)
s@squ@tch Drow Cleric/Paragon (Derrenil Llirthyn)

So...what is the main plot...I am interested, what are the house rules...where does this intro stuff begin at?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Main character gen rules can be found here.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/264886-dcc-8-mysteries-drow-closed.html

You've been here the rules are on page one.
Your character needs to be ECL9 and anything goes :p

When you have him ready post him here.

About the game? This depends on the type/race of character you make I will give you the info based on what I think you will know.

But as a heads up this is a game dealing with drow and spending all your time in the underdark.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Game has really slowed down, both this one and the other. Need to know if that is because of real life or lack of interest. Just let me know what you all wish to do in the other game I have WalikngDad and Voda Vosa who are the only real active players, so I could combine the groups.

Let me know wha you all wish to do I'll run the game slow or fast, combined or seperate, makes no difference on my end.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
In spider path ghostcat is an active player as well as Theroc. That would be 4 of us from Spider and Specter

Actually VV Spider's Path is a sub-quest from my Off to War campaign.

Where as this thread (Mactire's Misfits) and Spectres are two solo games I decided to run for fun. They are linked because they are they same module and I could have the groups "meet" even thogh that wasn't the inital ideal.

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
Sorry, been caught up with other things and this game has been kinda back-burner for me. After that pathetic showing from my brawler, I've not been pleased and strongly reconsidering my character...

Anyways, posted in the IC. And I'd be OK with merging the groups, as we definitely need someone to take Seilg's spot and could likely use the boost, both in skills and RP potential...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I wouldn't sweat your characters performance DW that elemental was a beast. But you may be happy to know that soon I believe the monsters will be half your size. ;)

Back burner for me too I just wanted a fun filler game for when the posting is slow. So no sweat again. :lol:

Ok mergeing will work on it.

HM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads