• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DCC#8(OOC)::Mactire's Misfits

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Re-post

Ok a final bump but really what I wish to know is what all of you wish to do with this game.

From my end this is a very easy thread to keep up with it is a module after all. LOL

I know some players have been having RL issues and dropped out due to them and some just can't post to often. Again that is all ok from this end I just need to know what you do then post the results or a location.

So for right now I know the following people where playing when we went quiet a month ago:

Theroc
Dragonwriter
s@squatch
Walking Dad
Voda Vosa

Options:
a) still on hold till RL allows us to play
b) start over now or at later date
c) switch the game to PF rules which may open up new players
d) take the characters into another game (not my favorite but some of you put alot into making characters, so if it went that everyone wanted to do this I would be ok with it)

Ok let me know will copy/paste this into the other OOC so everyone gets a chance to see this.

HM

s@squ@tch

First Post
I'm moving cross country over the next month (temporary housing and house hunting looming), but I should be able to keep up with things on a more infrequenty basis in the near term.

I'm up for just forging ahead as is, or adding in replacements.

Theroc

First Post
Pathfinder rules don't cover things like Eldritch Theurge, so those would likely remain as is, mostly.

I don't really have a preference, except that I don't need to recreate this character. I'm having enough trouble getting stuff done around here as is.

Dragonwriter

First Post
I would be really leery of switching this to PF as I am not well-versed in the changes made from 3.5 to PF (I know some, but I'm not sold on all the reverse-compatability stuff).

As I said before, I have no problem merging the games, or I'm OK with waiting for RL to lighten up. But we'd probably need to re-open a little recruiting for just forging ahead (unless you were to add in DMPCs).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
well since everyone has posted we will move on just at the slow rate. LOL

I will see if WD and VV want to join you three and then as a group you can continue.

My main reason for not wanting to give up is I want to see DW's character in a fight with the dark gnomes. ;) Should get full use of those four arms. LOL

Ok give me some time and keep your eyes out here.

HM

EDIT: will keep the game 3.5 btw

Remove ads