Death of the Dragons IC

hellrazor111

First Post
Navar-Eth heals vimo 9HP

Vimo Deals 8 dmg to a curr

[Emi] hit the curr, it jumps back and charges(w/ a bull rush)(9dmg if it his)

Both Shayuri and Steve Gorak get an AoO

[Gorgoroth] your attack kills a curr but miises the other

Mekaz'zan misses a curr

The orc severly damages a curr, which runs off

[sblock=srry for bare bones]
This had more meat to it but then i had to re type it cause it said WEBPAGE HAS EXPIRED and pressing back or refresh didn't help and it pissed me off, from now on im typing it out on word the Copy/Pasteing. I promise the next one will have more to it.
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
As one of the monstrous hounds dashes past her, Emi lashes out with a clawed hand! Sadly, her inexpertise in combat shows through clearly, as the swipe misses by a wide margin.

(Attack of Opportunity to hit: 9 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1695499/ )

(OOC - Hehe, sorry for delay. I somehow missed this update. Could you give us a refresher on where the currs are, how many there are, and which are wounded? )

hellrazor111

First Post
Shayuri-
Theres one curr left and its taken 18 pts of damage.
Code:
Current:
V:Vimo, G:Gorgoroth, E:Emi, C:Curr
M:Mekaz'zan, N:Navar-Eth,
+++++++E+++
++++++GC+++
+++++++++++
+++N+++++M+
++++V++++++
+++++++++++

Last edited:

hellrazor111

First Post
The curr is too fast for both of you to react, and it sinks its teeth into Emi's side, a burning sensation shoots through Emi's body as it releases it jaws.

Navar-Eth moves up and casts Cure Light Wounds on Emi.
Vimo moves forward and flanks Curr the brings his flail down hard on the monsters body, and it crumples to the ground(14 dmg) As you heal up and look around, you can hear a roar emitting from the cave in front of you.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - How much damage did Emi wind up taking after the bite and the cure? :) )

Still rattled by the attack, Emi gingerly brushes her fingertips over the seared toothmarks in her dress. The roar gets her attention though, and she looks over at the cave with widening eyes.

"Most of my magic is fire magic," she explains to the others, clearly scared. "I can barely hurt these things...what are we going to do?"

Remove ads