• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Delta Green] Operas and Avatars: Burn

G

Guest 11456

Katrina Sue Yoppeigh : Female Computer Programmer

First she tries the door and finds that it is indeed open. Then she opens it and turns left and proceeds down the corridor at a quick pace. She remembers the man saying that there was limited time. After a bit she comes to a metal door that looks really heavy. She checks this door and finds it to be unlocked as well. She opens it and looks to her right. She sees the door and goes through it to the stairs. She descends the stairs as rapidly as possible all the way to the bottom. She then finds herself in a parking garage. She relaxes a bit because she has gotten past all the doors that were only supposed to be unlocked for a short time. She looks around and still sees no one. She walks briskly to the left to the second row. She begins looking for space numbers. Now what was that number? Oh yes. 35! She moves to space 35 and sure enough finds a silver Lexus there. She tentatively checks the back door and finds it unlocked just as the man had said. She finds a blanket on the back seat. She gets into the car, closes the door, lays down on the seat and covers herself up. Then she waits.

OOC: If any of this was jumping the gun, then I apologize in advance.

Gomez

First Post
After what seems like an eternity, the driver side door opens and someone gets in. The car starts and backs out of the space. "Did anyone see you?" says the man who you only met thirty minutes ago.

OOC: No, you did great!

G

Guest 11456

From beneath the blanket Katrina answers in a quiet voice. "I don't think so. I certainly didn't see anyone." She wonders where she is being taken and again has a brief doubt about her decision to go with this man. But somehow it seems right.

Gomez

First Post
After about 40 minutes of driving, the car pulls up nice house in the suburbs. "Ok, you can get out from under that blanket now." It is dark outside and looking at your watch is is about 8:30 PM. "Let's get you inside. Are you hungrey?" the man asks.

G

Guest 11456

She pulls the cover off of her and looks around. "Yes! I am very hungry. I haven't eaten since breakfast. Boy am I ever glad my mother made me eat breakfast all those years growing up. I don't know how I could have dealt with today's activities without eating breakfast." She gets out of the car and follows the man to the house. "Where are we?"

Gomez

First Post
You enter the house. It is sparsely furnished and there are no real decorations. "This is a safe house that you can stay at until you decide what you want to do. There are a few bedrooms in the back. Why don't you get settled while I see what's in the fridge. After you eat I can explain what is going on. And you can call me Brian, OK?"

G

Guest 11456

She nods and goes in search of a bathroom. Once there she takes care of things and washes up. After a bit she walks into the kitchen. "What is there to eat? I am starved." She looks at the man with a questioning look. "So! What is really going on here?"

Gomez

First Post
Brian is taking out a couple of tv dinners from the oven. "I am sorry but the fridge was not stock up as it should have been and I am not really a good cook." he says with a smile. "What do you want to drink: Coke? Beer? Orange juice?"

After you both have sat down and eaten for a little bit, Brian begins to talk.

"I know your pretty confused and upset about what has happened to you today. I would be too. Why don't you ask me some questions and hopefully I can explain things in a way that will make some sense."

G

Guest 11456

"Coke is fine." She eats some and then starts her questions. "I'm not sure what to ask. Well... Let's see. How do I figure into all of this? What, if anything, does Babel Systems, Tom Bickford, or Marty Combs have to do with this? What happened to Marty Combs? Who were those guys that took me to my apartment and the guy who questioned me? What was on the CD that Marty gave me? Who do you work for? And... Why did they want me?" She waits for the answers to these questions before formulating more.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads