Devil's Brigade - WWII - IC

Starman

Adventurer
"So, how about Neumiller rigs a trap here and one other guy stays with him to 'occupy' any guards that come wandering? The other four move in on the target and take that out. That sound like a plan?" Harris asks.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Starman said:
"So, how about Neumiller rigs a trap here and one other guy stays with him to 'occupy' any guards that come wandering? The other four move in on the target and take that out. That sound like a plan?" Harris asks.

Jim coming back to the rest of the group goes down on one knee and waits to a decision to be made he nods at harris as he speaks.

Widowmaker

First Post
SSG Munroe looks at the group. "Okay here is the plan Nuemiller you start getting a booby trap set up. Use a couple different color smoke grenades that way we can see what happens."

"LT Kerensky and Harrison will stay here and watch over the trap. Once the trap goes off Harrison light them up. Then make your way to the target. " Munroe continues.

"Harris, Hoffman, Jakobsen, Nuemiller, and I will head for the target. Harris will set up in an overwatch over the buildings. He will be our eyes and ears. Make sure you are in a good spot. Nuemiller I need you to come with us to set up the explosives at the target." Munroe states

"Sound good. Okay lets go." Munroe finishes.

As Munroe was talking Nuemiller puts together a small booby-trap of three smoke grenades. It takes him a few seconds to set it up with a trip wire and hide it.

Lukeworm

First Post
As the rest of the team disappear in to the night Harrison turn to Kerensky "All right L.T. lets find a good place to watch the trap. If we have any luck some of the guards will walk right into it and save us the trouble of 'entertaining' them."

Widowmaker

First Post
Kerensky and Harris

Nuemiller places the bobby trap near the guards sitting on the bank. Anybody that walks near the guards to look at them should set off the grenades. The others go running off into towards the woods.

[sblock] Kerensky and Harrison find a small rise about 30 feet away. It has a log on oneside and a bush on the backside for concealment. It looks like the perfect spot to sit and look over the guards and trap.

After a little while, about 10 minutes later a small patrol is visible. They are walking up the stream banks on both sides. You can count three on each bank (total of 6). They are moving slowly and cautiously. They are not making much in the way of noise. In a minute of so they are going to be on top of the trap. If there is anything you want to do please let me know, otherwise I will continue.[/sblock]

Widowmaker

First Post
Rest of the squad

[sblock] Harris, Hoffman, Jakobsen, Nuemiller, and Munroe head off towards the target. They complete the circle around to the west and into the trees. It takes a good 10 minutes to clear the woods and look over the target.

You are overlooking the target. No guards are visible on patrol. The only people visible are from guards sitting in the MG nests. [/sblock]

Remove ads