Devil's Brigade - WWII - IC

Widowmaker

First Post
Harris looks from the trees and see that there isn't much of a covered approach. But the closest thing in going to be near the lake.

OOC: One map is for the 5 team members. The other is for the other 2.

Attachments

• Stream 3.jpg
    Stream 3.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Factory 1.jpg
    Factory 1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 76

Starman

Adventurer
"Hey, I think I've got it," Harris says, breaking into a grin. "What if we come around from the north, cross that lake, sneak up, plant our charges, and get the hell out before they know we were there."

Last edited:

Widowmaker

First Post
As Harrison and Kerensky are looking are around. Harrison notices the new guards have not seen a thing. Finally the 3 on the west bank notice the 'dead' guards. They stop and one walks forward scouting out the situation.

There is loud pop and bang as he trips the smoke grenade. A cloud of smoke starts to spread.

Suprise Round
Harrison
Kerensky

Last edited:

Lukeworm

First Post
‎OOC: I assume its Harrison and Kerensky.‎

As the booby-trap goes of Harrison fires a long burst at the startled guards.

Half blinded from ‎the trap's smoke and his gun's muzzle flash he yells at the guards "Bang bang bang you're ‎now all officially MIA. Lay down like good soldiers while we take care of the rest of you, ‎and remember the army doesn't allow smoking during night maneuvers."‎

OOC: Autofire attack on the western guards: Attack +9 including Trench Warfare 1 bonus.‎

Widowmaker

First Post
As the rest of the squad looks at the target a loud bang and the sound of gunfire can be heard in the distance. Munroes lets out a small chuckle.

Harrison's fire lays down a barrage so that most of the guards hit the dirt.

Kerensky fires off a few shots for good measure.

The guards on the west bank stand up. A couple look around in suprise. The three guards killed previously all start laughing at there friends. A couple are rolling on the ground laughing.

Starman

Adventurer
"Hmmm...so much for the surprise element," Harris says. Laying down, he brings his rifle up ready to pick off any targets of opportunity.

Widowmaker

First Post
As the shooting starts and noise from the ambush continue none of the guards in the machine gun nests moves out. They appear to be quite aware of the situation and are very alert.

The only guards visible are those in the MG nests. You do not see any guards walking or on patrol.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Jim looks in the nests direction 'they are ready just waiting for us' 'i vote for a spread out and storm them' Jim holds his thompson in the left hand and a handgranade in his right.

Starman

Adventurer
Harris tries not to choke. "Storm them? There's three nests and four of us. Something tells me that wouldn't work." He takes a breath and continues. "If we come at the nest on the west from the northwest, we should be able to stay out of the firing arcs of the other two. After we overwhelm that one, two of us cover the other two while they plant the explosives. How does that sound?"

Remove ads