D&D General Digital Maps for Roll20

BenTheFerg

Explorer
Thank you very much! I do have a Patreon, you can find it here.

Underdark/cave maps are planned as well!
Fantastic news. Have signed up though admittedly to the basic tier.

Other ones off the top of my head:
Ruins eg village
Castles/ ruined castles
Dwarf mine
Ravine
Swamp...

But looking forward to anything. Esp caves and Underdark lairs etc.

In this crazy time, great to find a good source of backdrops for use on gaming night! Thanks

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Fantastic news. Have signed up though admittedly to the basic tier.

Other ones off the top of my head:
Ruins eg village
Castles/ ruined castles
Dwarf mine
Ravine
Swamp...

But looking forward to anything. Esp caves and Underdark lairs etc.

In this crazy time, great to find a good source of backdrops for use on gaming night! Thanks
Thank you for the ideas! I think you'll be seeing most of those in the near future.

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
As the party is making their way to to the nearest city, and deciding to explore the woods, they stumble upon an old fountain. The placement of the item strikes them as odd. Why would there be a fountain so deep inside the forest? The remnants of an old settlement, perhaps?

Upon closer inspection, the wizard determines that the water has magical properties. A beneficial buff to anyone who drinks it. But before anyone can drink the mystical water, the group is quickly overwhelmed by a group of monsters protecting their territory.

Acting quickly, the bard decides to drink the water as his first action in combat, expecting to defeat everyone by themselves. The bard turns into a chicken. It seems the wizard was wrong (or was he? No, he just wanted to turn his friends into chickens).

Forest Fountain 22x30

FountainForestPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Greetings!

After following the main road without incident for a while, the group find themselves blocked by a fallen tree trunk.

The obstacle coupled with the freezing wind distracts them enough to be ambushed by vicious highwaymen who are taking advantage of the fallen tree to rob travelers blind.

The adventurers go forth into battle, but they find themselves at a disadvantage. The bandits have already surrounded them and have taken advantage of the high ground. Now the party will have to think their positioning carefully or be overwhelmed in the fight.

Snowy Forest Path 24x34

SnowyForestPath2Public.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
This week I bring you a map that has plenty of terrain features to spice up that next encounter. Starting with the most obvious, the river has plenty of rocks that your players can use to get from one end of the map to the other. Don't forget those athletics and acrobatics checks!

The paved path serves well as a main road while the dirt road could lead your players deeper into the woods. Good for some exploration.

The clusters of trees work well for taking cover and hiding enemies and the elevated terrain will provide advantage to those that manage to get to it.

Riverside Forest Path 24x34

RiversidePathPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
Today I bring you a map that I think will prove very useful. Have you ever gotten the need to show your players the weather transition from one area to the next? Think something along the lines of a video game RPG, where you have areas with a unique weather to them.

I thought to make a battle map that helps to illustrate to the players that they're traveling to one of the colder regions of the map. I very distinctly remember Bruma (in TES IV: Oblivion) being very snowy all the time, while the rest of Cyrodiil had a mostly temperate climate for instance.

So yeah, use it on some random encounter while they're just beginning to explore the northernmost regions of your world. This one is great to bridge my normal forest maps and the Winter ones.

Snowy Weather Transition (24x34)

GrassToSnowPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
For a few months I've been drawing a free map for all my patrons, here's the one I did way back in March and just got around to posting publicly today.

The concept is something that I thought was pretty interesting. Imagine this: your party is adventuring on the coast (The Sword Coast!), maybe trying to take a shortcut by the sea-side. You want to have an encounter with difficult terrain, and vaguely sea-related.

Well, let me offer you this map where your group will have to do some climbing, some more climbing and a lot of falling. Use some monsters with abilities that push your players off the rocks and onto the water for some fun moments!

Trying not to fall is key, for if someone does, the current might take them somewhere far beyond.

Cliff-side Rock Climbing 30x22

CliffsideClimbingPublic.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
In this battle map I wanted to give the party plenty of roads to take as well as offering many different environmental details for them to play with.

The classic elevated terrain makes its return once more to give trouble to those characters who can't climb to save their lives. Or those whose rolls are horrible.

Plenty of rocks and trees adorn the landscape as well, providing good cover opportunities to those cunning enough to seek it.

Lastly, I added a part of a lake on the bottom left portion of the map. Good for placing some hidden aquatic enemies too!

Forest Path 24x34

ForestPath4Public.jpg

DiceGrimorium

Adventurer
It's now time for a new battle map set in the swampy regions of the land. The party will have to be extra careful of their enemies here, for the area features plenty of trees where hidden monsters may be stalking the night.

Additionally the dirty waters will make moving about a more difficult endeavor in combat. Dry land is scarce here so the group has to be mindful of their positioning or be overwhelmed by the forces that are used to living in this harsher environment.

Swamp 24x34

Swamp2Public.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases