• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity: Funeral Procession

Erekose13

Explorer
"With every guest we talk to we seem to get no where. Only that stable hand had any interesting information. I wonder if it might be time to explore the far side of the asteroid, though I guess that would be best done at night. Any idea where to go next?" asks Mythweaver.

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

“Other than searching the far side of the asteroid? No, not really. As for the timing of such a search... well, if we head to the far side while it’s still shrouded in darkness, we may be able pinpoint the position of anyone there if they’ve made the mistake of lighting any fires or are using any other sources of light. Although it seems unlikely someone who has left so little for us to discover here would be so careless. Though we can hope they’ve grown overconfident after their successes thus far... assuming such a person exists of course,” Tiberius replies, a calculating look in his eye.

unleashed

First Post

“Let’s just hope the horses know what they’re doing, as I don’t ride very well... I don’t seem to have the instinct for it,” Tiberius chuckles, hiding the anxiety he feels as he stands beside one of the horses.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Ah, husband--this is why you'd never make a proper equestrian," Claudia teases, mounting her horse first, though admittedly doing so timidly, as she is not a great rider herself.

unleashed

First Post

“Well, my dear, I will just have to follow your lead then,” Tiberius replies with a grin, as he mounts his own horse in a rather ungainly manner.

unleashed

First Post

OOC: Okay, okay, you can stop laughing now. :p

“Well, seeing as we’ve all made it up onto our mounts, let’s get started... otherwise we might still be here when night comes,” Tiberius chuckles nervously, leading the group out of the stables and on towards the other side of the asteroid.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads