• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Do your Enworld name and avatar reflect who you are?

My favorite D&D race are the Gnomes, and I'm a big Mike Myers fan, thus the screen name. :D

As for my avatar, it's a modified version of an image I found on the web. I just thought he was a friendly looking little chap. :lol:

The Goblin King

First Post
I am not sure exactly what I was thinking when I made this account. I like The Hobbit and LOTR a lot. I remember watching the animated one when I was a kid. I am too lazy to make another account now so I will just stick with this one. The sig I read somewhere else but I can't recall off hand. It just struck me as funny.

EricNoah

Adventurer
My username is just a bunch of random letters, and my avatar is just some weird symbol I saw somewhere about 5 years ago.

Greylock

First Post
EricNoah said:
My username is just a bunch of random letters, and my avatar is just some weird symbol I saw somewhere about 5 years ago.

Yeah. That's what I meant to say.

Small world, ain't it ;p.

DaveStebbins

First Post
Well, my real name is very different from my user name (hint: my real name has a space).

My original avatar looked much more like me than my current one, but is was disturbing to a fellow EN Worlder, so I changed it to an image which I hope disturbs him much less.

My current title was suggested by someone else, I'm usually not that witty. My previous title was "Registered Elder" which sort of goes along with the picture. Except for the horns with the shoelace, yes that's me (though you can't really see the true extent of my male pattern baldness, nor the amount of grey in what's left).

Using my real name helps me remember to try to be polite and respectful. With my face and name accompanying every post, I'm less likely to get all flamey (though sarcasm and cynicism can never be entirely avoided). I'm pretty much a straight-forward guy, so I guess they do give you a bit of a representation of the real me.

-Dave

Last edited:

Raven Crowking

First Post
Well, my avatar name originally comes from trying to come up with a cool hotmail account name that wasn't already taken. There, I've said it.

BTW, there is a pun involved with "Crowking" and "Croaking", which is often used to describe raven noises. There you go. Ravens are officially my totem animal.

The picture is just the one I liked best from those available on the EnWorld boards, as I was too lazy to make one and scan it in. This is what I really look like:

RC

Attachments

• rc.bmp
    224.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

It's my real name. I don't look like an ixitxachitl or a stingray. I ended up with this avatar because I kept picking the same ones as other people from the choices at the site so created my own from a downloaded MM II image. I love diving and I'm a big fan of rays (and sharks) so, in a way, it does say something about me :)

Cheers

Richard

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads