Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Escape From Old Korvosa

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Edmonds CMD is 23 (10 + 7 (BAB) + 4(STR) +2 (DEX)
Even with Combat Expertise bonus (if it counts for CMD) 25 is enough to hit. Also, ouch!

IC is down again. I'll try a bit later.

Last edited:

Axel

First Post
Looking exasperated and bedraggled, Mhairi lunges and tries to reclaim the pig, shouting "Just give it up, before you get yourself killed! You guys haven't got a chance..."

ooc: Figure a roll is appropriate here, but not sure what? Disarm?

Neurotic

Emond looks askance at the idiot hitting him from below.
"I'll deal with you later."

He looks over the tableu, judging his options
"Mhairi, what's downthere? If I push these buffoons down, will they live?"

Neurotic

OOC: Sorry I took so long

Not happy with the kick of the prone thug, Edmond stomps down and further thoughts of resistance out of the man, literally. Maybe even little bit stronger then he intended. The man remains motionless after being stomped on the stomach and the head, Edmond remaining over his unconscious body looking toward the one holding the pig.

"I suggest you make it easy for yourself and throw the pig into the hole. OR you could just as easily join it down there." - plain monotone of the voice doesn't carry either threat or amusement, but intense gaze, flashing now with suppressed anger tells its own tale.

[sblock=Actions]
Fulle attack: Atatck vs #7; damage; Attack 2 vs #7; damage2 (1d20+11-2-2+4=25, 1d3+4+4=10, 1d20+6-2-2+4=26, 1d3+4+4=9) - total of 19 damage - ouch luckily for him, non-lethal

Move: 5' Step over his body
[/sblock]

Axel

First Post
ooc: so sorry guys, thought I'd replied ages ago!!!!

Mhairi reaches desperately for the pig, scrabbling with her fingertips trying to get a purchase on it. Unhelpfully, Edmond pipes up...""Ed! Go have a look for crying out loud! I doubt they'll survive it..." she replies in exasperation, struggling hard to get a good grip on the animal. ""Slippery bastard!!!!" she screams in frustration. ""Come here!"

[sblock=rolls]
cmb=1d20+5=14

Can't remember if that's a "hit" or otherwise for her disarm attempt...left vague on purpose. :)
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
The Shinglesnipe grabs the pig out of Mhairi's grasp and hurls it towards his new team-mate in the centre of the court. Meanwhil Edmond kicks his opponent into unconsciousness whilst Manachan continues to try to knock out his mark.

[sblock=OOC]
Blood Pig 12.jpg

Mhairi - fails disarm (CMD is 18 for these guys)
Manachan - hits #3 for 4 damage
Edmond - hits #7 for 19 nonlethal, enough to put him down.

#8 - throws pig to #9. Mhairi has two possible options here - she can use an AoO on #8 or she can try to intercept the pig - a successful attack against AC 15 gives her possession.

Next up, Ignatius
[/sblock]

Remove ads