• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E EB's Storm King's Thunder - OOC (FULL)

tglassy

Adventurer
You can always press the “web view” button, which switches it to the same thread using an internet browser. It goes to page one, so you have to switch to the most recent page, but it works.

hero4hire

Explorer
You can always press the “web view” button, which switches it to the same thread using an internet browser. It goes to page one, so you have to switch to the most recent page, but it works.
Once I switch pages it goes back to the app. So I have to use an actual web browser.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero

If you first select the post you want to watch, then select "web view", it doesn't jump back to page one but instead goes to the selected post/page. :)

hero4hire

Explorer
If you first select the post you want to watch, then select "web view", it doesn't jump back to page one but instead goes to the selected post/page. :)
I have tried that, but after I select a post in the app, "web view" no longer becomes an option. I can "open in browser"

EarlyBird

Explorer
Wilhelm to finish this first round, incase [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION] is busy and needs a poke. Your character could stay hidden if you wish,he did his part and distracted the worg.

Also I have been paging through the SCAG, (which is why I made this game this way) a book I hardly look at. Everyone please list your level ups here, i.e. what you receive and all as some of you have choices to make that I wish to see before hand. Things like - Searinox's spell choices, invocations for Wilhelm, etc. etc. Oh and Fareon what totem are you looking to take first, all things I wish to RP into.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads