• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E EB's Storm King's Thunder - OOC (FULL)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Good to go, except for money. Looks like you spent to much gold. If you lose the 2 alchemist fires for now you will have 8gp, 4sp, 9cp in leftover funds.

Feel so bad for that Ice Knife xD rly hope it works as good on the Xvart as it did on you guys xD
When i found out ut was 2d6 instead of 1D10 and i realized i could pretty much One-Shot tho ppl with it u started to get Cold sweats

It just rly worked out as in "Ow! I got Just the thing for this!" You get with High Int/Low Wis

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
Be prepared everyone LVl 2 is looming close, mainly due to all the great RP interaction from the group.

Be thinking of what choices (if you get any) will be for your next level.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Also have finished some catching up on links/clues/treasure and need to know who is carrying the alchemist fire and who took the potion of healing to hold.

And also will say that during the nearly four hour trip from the cave to the drawbridge of Nightstone everyone will get a chance to ride the cart, and thus may take a short rest.

Serainox, Darian, and Halruhk may want to spend a HD.

Current HP:
Searinox HP: 3/7
Fareaon HP: 15/15
Wolf HP: 5/5
Wilhelm HP: 9/9
Darian HP: 5/10
Buddy HP: 8/8
Bearcat HP: 1/1 (noncombatant)
Halruhk HP: 5/12

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: 2 quick questions
1: could i have Resummoned my Raven on the way back?
2: does the trip count as a Short Rest? 'Cause I'm all outta spell Slots :p
3: getting excited about this ;)

1. You should only have 1gp, 4sp, 8cp in leftover gold. After spending 10gp to summon her the first time.
According to THIS overview of your starting funds.

Once you are higher levels I wouldn't go to much into your character having the necessary materials, saying you picked them up in your travels without having to say every time your in a town that you do. You will need to just spend 10gp.

At these lower levels we will keep track of all of it a little better. But not to worry I have big plans for your familiar - so you will be able to find the materials here in Nightstone, and be able to summon her.

2.Yes I am allowing a short rest for everyone, see above.

3.Glad to hear it, there is a lot of adventure ahead of us.

Remove ads