• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E EB's Storm King's Thunder - OOC (FULL)

Skarsgard

Explorer
Thanks for the reply, if you already have 6 I'd rather not push the limit as it could make the game too cumbersome and less fun for the original cast. :)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Do I have six??

halfling barbar check
human immortal warlock check
human ladies man check
half elf wizard/dwarven trained smith
new half-orc knight-errant

oh opps Buddy. haha Buddy, Buddy, Buddy it is hard to remember because he is three classes rolled up into one.

If you are interested please make a One Shot character (or two) - HERE and you may get into a game before you know it.

tglassy

Adventurer
Do I have six??

halfling barbar check
human immortal warlock check
human ladies man check
half elf wizard/dwarven trained smith
new half-orc knight-errant

oh opps Buddy. haha Buddy, Buddy, Buddy it is hard to remember because he is three classes rolled up into one.

If you are interested please make a One Shot character (or two) - HERE and you may get into a game before you know it.

I was going to say, there’s a pudgy human Arcane Cleric with Expertise in Sleight of Hand as well.

EarlyBird

Explorer
I will be joining in! Here's my none-too-thrilling rolls:

Stats: 4D6.HIGH(3) = [2, 6, 5, 1] = 13
4D6.HIGH(3) = [2, 1, 3, 3] = 8
4D6.HIGH(3) = [2, 4, 2, 2] = 8
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 4, 6, 6] = 17
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 5, 5, 3] = 15
4D6.HIGH(3) = [3, 2, 1, 3] = 8

This will be making a Half-Orc Fighter (Knight of the Order) named Squire Halruhk. To be a Purple Dragon Knight at level three. He's charming, enthusiastic, and brash.

Soon as you have a second to put Squire Halruhk in the RG I'll have him meet the group.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Finally got around to posting him. I'm not 100% sure I've got him done, but he's playable. Sorry I took so long. Just been swamped.

Last edited:

Remove ads