D&D 5E EB's Storm King's Thunder - OOC (FULL)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I knew it, but I didn't want to interfere. Maybe we can just assume that he attempted it, and that vision occurred in the early stages of the ritual? He can just rush to catch up to us now.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Actually Fareon watched most of the ritual with interest, as I said he will be casting ritual spells himself. He left when the boring chanting began.

And unless you wish to RP every action/minute I'm sure he scouted the front and sides of the building before entering. Don't wish to backtrack everything so we will say the groups are only a few minutes apart at the moment.

The group is to efficient and I thought for sure when Searinox sat down to cast this spell, most of the others would be needing a short rest. Didn't happen so let's roll with it.

Group knows the town is empty (townsfolk?? are where??), and looks like a goblin party is about, but they are all confidant in their abilities to kill a few gobos.

hero4hire

Explorer
I have to say, I am a big fan of your DMing. You make interesting scenes and I have a butt load of fun.
But..I am not a fan of telling me how my character feels or reacts. I am happy to retcon and say Fareon stayed to make your job easier. But it would have been with much hemming and hawing, any kind of ritual casting he may look to learn will not be from an arcane ritual in the middle of unknown dangers, something Fareon thought was an incredibly bad idea.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Sorry as I try and get a feel for characters and how they "may" be played, it is hard to tell until we have had more interaction. It is hard to have a discussion about your character quirks as you could around the RL table, which leaves me to making some mistakes.

This being pbp I find myself "playing" characters to help move things along. I'm trying my best to use Alignment, Traits, and Backgrounds and stay within character (even when they are still new). I really try and make it so the reactions/posts I make are open-ended enough to add or subtract from. Me wanting the player to add to the posting.

I will respect your wishes to not tell you how your character feels or reacts to a situation. But please remember we are all in this together, as a group, to make this fun for all involved.

I'm ok with it. If something doesnt fit Right I'll say So but So far i haven't seen it for myself.

But how are we doing the Time lines now? Shall we wait for Fareon & Halruhk to finish theirs so they can see the rest of us storm out of the Church?

EarlyBird

Explorer
Wrong thread LOL

Those are for the results of the dice rolls in the post. Not knowing what will happen I leave that for people who get to the post before it is finished.

In this case it was to see if the goblin kept its balance from the dagger.

Remove ads