• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Mimic

First Post
Velmont said:
I was thinking of that. New York have ruined me and the Prophet have stolen my Continuous power, which mean that Kevin is 16 PP under what he should be... that's not fair! :mad:

Evil master! ;)

It could be worse, you could be Vince...

Calinon

First Post
You currently have 10 unspent points actually. If you want to spend them on combat related skills, specifically bab and bdb, or one point increases on strength, dexterity and constitution, go ahead. You've been being drilled constantly for the last few weeks to try to make you useful in combat.

Calinon

First Post
OoC: How fast are the elevators? Would it be faster to drop the elevator and have Michelle brake it at the bottom?
I don't know. You could try, and see how many of you live through the experience. :]

Agamon

Adventurer
Damn, 8-10 rounds...we need a contingency plan, I think. Mole and his buddies will be sipping margaritas in the Caymans by the time the rest of us get there.

Edit: Not that I have no faith in Cos, SJ and Anna... :p

Last edited:

Remove ads