• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Velmont

First Post
Ok, so I have 10 banked now. I will keep 5 for futur use. With the 5 others, I'll buy 1 BAB and one Hero's Luck Feat, as HP, I use them mainly in combat and one power, it is a good way to show he have learn a bit of everything too.

Mordane76

First Post
I just realized...

Monica is Tony the Tiger, isn't she... Turns into a tiger, electricity, always in a good mood... She's GRRREAT!

Calinon

First Post
You did a bang up job wrasslin' the illusion. It's all resolved now, and you should all be pleasantly surprised that it wasn't a big ploy to let the bad guys get away without a fight after all! I just didn't want to let on what actually was happening to John, and this actually let me get the group all together at once to fight them. It probably would have been very bad if SJ had made his save against slow or the illusion on the first attempt.

Calinon

First Post
I appologize for the difficulties those in Brazil are having, but it's just some good rolls by the bad guys, and, well, they are quite a team. It's gut check time!

Remove ads