• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Mimic

First Post
Calinon said:
I can pretty much guarantee the answer to that is a big, resounding no. Sanjay currently has no communicator and isn't in the same area as anyone else. Michelle would realize that pretty quick.

That's right, totally forgot that he didn't have his suit on (which means no communicator)

Calinon

First Post
In case you wanted to see the robots X12 and Jay are fighting... something akin to this.

Attachments

• tweedledee.jpg
    tweedledee.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 49

Dalamar

Adventurer
Except that I just realised that they really can't unless they get something to use as a weapon, since my Str sucks compared to my Damage Save.

I guess that's the opposite of an inner conflict :p

Calinon

First Post
Yes I remember how ISA investigates, she says making quote marks with her fingers. Destroying the crime scene, not getting potential witness' statements... top of the line investigating if you ask me.
I do love it when people say things like that when surrounded by the personel of the organization they are talking about.

Calinon

First Post
Well, you guys definitely beat the bad guys in Brazil. More to come this week as I plan to bring all the groups back together.

Dalamar

Adventurer
For some reason I'm starting to think that I've lost my duplication ability for good. I sure hope there's some way to get my duplication back in me. Or that I get some PP as consolidation ;)

Remove ads