• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Dalamar

Adventurer
As surprising as it might sound, no. :p

Now just to figure what that field is supposed to be. Right now I'm betting on Datalink (b3w4r3 my 1337 c0mput3r skillz if it is! :D)

Dalamar

Adventurer
Can I get Disable Device, Demolitions, and Open Lock (when dealing with electronic versions of each) as skills that are affected by Datalink as a Stunt or Extra? Since 5 ranks in Computers gives bonuses to such applications, it isn't really far-fetched.

Agamon

Adventurer
Hey, any chance we could get 'town well' changed to 'water treatment plant'? Sanjay's parents are fairly important and well-off people, living in an affluent neighbourhood of one of the largest cities in India. :)

If that's not a problem...

Calinon

First Post
Dalamar, you will get a bonus added to your skill ranks equal to your datalink power (which I'm figuring out tomorrow) for any skill involving an electronic/computerized item. No need to take a feat or stunt, just put one rank in the required skill if it is only useable if trained.

Calinon

First Post
Of note, we started this on December 18, 2003... I'm pretty sure that makes this one of the longest running M&M games on the board. I'm going to be trying to get the site updated, or at least update the characters who have changes to them (Vince and Johan).

I'm also finally going to stat-block the NPC's on your team, which should make it easier for you guys to know what their abilities are, rather than going from memory. I may even stat out the big guys at EPIC for you, and a few of the NPC's you've ran into, like Mason, Tank, New York and Jackal (the armored one). I wouldn't hold my breath for any stats on Split and Stryke, nor on Ghost or Prophet.

Especially Split. Good god, I can see a few of you analyzing him to death and back... *point Elementor*

Just a question for you all... do your characters have any arch nemesis'? Folks your character would go out of their way to foil, chase down and arrest (or worse). Who and why?

I know what NPC's hate your characters.
  • Sanjay: Cannon wielding split, Changeling from water park
  • Vince: Punk from arcade
  • Loki: Punk from arcade, The Shadow
  • Raisa/Dara/Carl: Sho Tanaka, Red Rose Syndicate
  • Johan: Johan (heh)
  • Everyone: Mason
  • X12: Prophet?
  • Jay: New York, New York, New York... did I mention New York?
And going through stories you have a bloody ton of people who like you guys, and some that while you've beaten them, wouldn't go out of their way to go after you, like the Mole.

I'll also post some recaps of issues, including NPC's you've met, loose ends you haven't tied up and so forth, to help you remember what's been going on, but that may take a few weeks or a month to get done. Luckily, everyone has enough to do at the moment.

Mordane76

First Post
I keep thinking that Xi might not be my bestest friend, either. Actually, with my current agenda, he may well try to stop me given the chance. Mia Toan also comes to mind; I'm sure she's upset that she more or less killed me twice in the space of sixty seconds and I got better... :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads