• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EPIC M&M (OOC Thread #2)

Calinon

First Post
An aside for Dalamar:

I finally finished your "alterations" and you'll have 8 banked points to spend on armor or gadgets or whatever.

Skills changes are:
1 rank in demolitions, 2 ranks in disable devices and 1 rank in open locks. On computerized items you add your datalink rank and a synergy bonus. You just innately know these things now.

Powers you now have are as follows:
Datalink +8 [extra: digital travel; extra: digital viewing (extra: digital hearing); 6 pp; total 48pp]
Comprehend +4 [2pp; total 8pp]
Super-Intelligence +3 [2pp; total 6pp]

Gear you have is as follows:
Armor +4 [extra: mental protection helm; 2pp; total 8pp]
Mechanical Harness +5 (gadgets) [1pp; total 5pp]

Training you have is as follows:
AS: Damage +1 [extra: reflex; 2pp; total 2pp]

Didgital movement is movement along electrical conduits, computer wiring, and so forth. You need a computer plug, screen, item... to get in and out and can move 40/80/160 while inside. You physically disappear and reappear with gear. Extra's would be passengers maybe, super movement risky and other things associated with movement powers.

Digital viewing and hearing is the ability to look through nearby computerized equipment and hear through them as well.

Hope that all makes sense :)

For Vince:

I finally statted out your tail. Not as good as I've been doing, but you can build it up after this issue.

Natural weapon +4 (flaw: fragile (half damage); extra: paralysis (flaw: 4x per day; extra: sustaining is automatic; extra: triggered on tail damage); 1pp for weapon, 1pp for paralysis; total 5pp]

Hope that makes sense :) The DC on the tail attack for damage is 18. The DC on the paralysis is 11 at the moment, but will get better with poitn spending. You can get rid of your fragile flaw on the tail barb if you like; it's a new toy, so it's gotta strengthen yet.

And for everyone:
Shaw isn't letting me update, so I'm giving up for the day, but will be working slowly on updates over the holidays.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Drop three points to Gadgets to get it up to +8, and two points to Armor to get that to +5, and bank the rest. And then to wait for a little time off so I can actually pick those up :p

Can't think of anybody off the top of my head that Johan would have a vendetta against.

Agamon

Adventurer
Calinon said:
Just a question for you all... do your characters have any arch nemesis'? Folks your character would go out of their way to foil, chase down and arrest (or worse). Who and why?

I know what NPC's hate your characters.
  • Sanjay: Cannon wielding split, Changeling from water park
  • Vince: Punk from arcade
  • Loki: Punk from arcade, The Shadow
  • Raisa/Dara/Carl: Sho Tanaka, Red Rose Syndicate
  • Johan: Johan (heh)
  • Everyone: Mason
  • X12: Prophet?
  • Jay: New York, New York, New York... did I mention New York?
And going through stories you have a bloody ton of people who like you guys, and some that while you've beaten them, wouldn't go out of their way to go after you, like the Mole.

Yeah, Sanjay doesn't like Split either, though Changling was just a minor encounter to him. Affifi is, of course, someone he doesn't like. He still doesn't like Cosmo, though obviously not on the level of the bad guys. And we can add Ghost to the list now, very near the top.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Calinon said:
Give it a few days and you'll hate your other self probably... ;)
Only if somebody doesn't think of assigning separate rooms for us. And one of us has got to get a name-change, otherwise we're going to drive everyone crazy :p

At least now I know I have hope that Anna will notice something badly wrong with "me", as the second me seems to have a lot more annoying personality. ;)

Oh, and isn't Digital Hearing and Digital Viewing just ESP with the flaw Limited?

Mimic

First Post
Just a question for you all... do your characters have any arch nemesis'? Folks your character would go out of their way to foil, chase down and arrest (or worse). Who and why?

Mia Toa (I think that's her name) the psycho that killed Velmont's first charater is someone that Michelle would definately go out of her way to foil, chase down, arrest and/or worse. Considering she drove a sword through her and damn near killed her.

Oh can I get a url for the epic website, I can't seem to find it anymore.

Calinon

First Post
It's in my signature which appears in my first post on any page. Also, I finally got the site to update, though only Vince and Johan are updated currently. I'm tired and off to bed :)

Velmont

First Post
Arch Nemesis... None for now, none that would make Jay drop off his code of conduct. But you can be sure he will volonteer for any mission that could implicate New York or Mia Toan, as they are both source of trouble for his family.

Calinon

First Post
Velmont, if you see this in time you will want to change your action regarding your rifle because....

Your gun is torn from your hand and flies to float before her.
....you don't got it any more. If you don't see this before I post tomorrow, I'll assume you boost, then move towards her.

And don't worry about mind control, Empath/Prophet didn't use it on you, they just read your mind about the weapon so they could use it.

Remove ads