Erekose's Savage Tide - Act 1: There is No Honour

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Plucket Parrot]"My mug is empty. Time to go." Jerrell stands up and follow Julian. Before leaving the bar, he quickly glance at the Sibbecai to make sure he won't follow.[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=Alix]"Well alright, it is true that I know Islaran quite well. His weaknesses are his children. Brats the lot of them, but he dotes on them so much. Much the reason why he doesn't pay much attention to the harbourmaster or any of the other employees in his vast employ. I'm not sure if that would help with the information that you've got or not." she says still a little disengaged from the conversation after Alix's failed attempt at a kiss. [/sblock]

[sblock=Outside the Plucked Parrot]Tereg follows Jerrel out as they both follow Julian. Outside the bar the dwarf leads Julian towards the pier nearby. "Its surprising how few ears there is out 'ere at night. Provided of course ya don't run into any smugglers bringin in their catch. leaving the boardwalk around the few drinking establishments mixed in with crumbling warehouses, the dwarf steps out onto a rickety pier and heads towards the small shack that sits precariously on the end. "Ah home sweet home tha is. Come on in. I sees you brought friends, good thing Is recognized the big feller with you or I'd have suspected something's up.

As Tereg and Jerrel tail they don't see any signs that the Sibiccai or his friends have followed.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Outside the Plucked Parrot]"We never hide ourselves. But if you prefer to discuss one on one and Julian don't mind, we can wait outside. I don't mind. but a good seat and a good drink is always better to wait." answers Jerrell[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Rowyn]"Yes, I remember hearing that. I also hear that none of them is really a worthwhile heir to the position of Harbourmaster," Alix nods, "Maddening, isn't it?" he pauses to let Rowyn respond, looking also for a reaction on that list bit--

'Is that what got her upset before the kiss? The mention of madness? Maybe someone close to her is a deranged lunatic. Better to think that than to think I'm losing that unearthly charm and undermine my confidence further.'

*Then he continues:*

"Well, if you don't have anything more to say, I'll let you get back to your busy work, my dear. Do keep in touch when you see Vanthus again, particularly if you find him or others who want the secret to accessing the Vanderboren's inner vault--I know you haven't seen him yet," Alix winks, "But of course, best not to burn any bridges."

'Or boats.'

"It has been an honour and a privilege to bask in your radiance, my dear little lotus. Like a dragon in flight, your aura of magnificence is a sight to behold. Remember, if you ever get any more information to share, I know more about a lot of things...I would be glad to speak with you again at a later date."
[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=On the Docks]"Nah come on inside, be a bit tight though, my shack is just built for the one. But yer welcome in." He opens the wooden door to the little shack on the end of the dock and ushers the three in. He is right its pretty tight in there and it smells. There is a little bed on one side of a rickety table. There is a chair on the far side and a small pile of boxes beside the door. "Home sweet home it is. Not much but there you have it."[/sblock]

[sblock=Alix]"This was a most fortunate meeting, I am glad that you sought me out. Should you need to find me again, just leave word here at this inn with the bartender. I'll give thought to your ideas and see how best to put actions in motion." she smiles. While she has not responded to any of his blatant flirting, Alix can tell that things have gone well with most of the conversation and that she is ending it on a good note.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Alix]*Alix nods with a winning self-confident smile.*

"Then until we meet again, my dear," he replies in closing.

*He exits the restaurant/inn nonchalantly and in no particular hurry, not giving any indication that he is watching carefully to see if he iss being pursued. He does not go to the rendezvous point immediately. Instead, he first goes home, stays around for a little while to force pursuers to sit and wait, then leaves and goes on innocuous errands in series before actually meeting the others, all the while checking for possible tails.*[/SBLOCK]

Manzanita

First Post
Erekose13 said:
[sblock=On the Docks]"Nah come on inside, be a bit tight though, my shack is just built for the one. But yer welcome in." He opens the wooden door to the little shack on the end of the dock and ushers the three in. He is right its pretty tight in there and it smells. There is a little bed on one side of a rickety table. There is a chair on the far side and a small pile of boxes beside the door. "Home sweet home it is. Not much but there you have it."[/sblock]

docks [sblock]"Thank you. Very prudent, keeping our business private. And wise of you to make your home so close to your work, and the Parrot." Julian chuckles.

"So, have you any word on Penkus or anything else interesting?"[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=On the Dock]Jerrell enters and tries to find a place to fit. He will then just wait and listen to the conversation, most likely leaving the words to Julian.[/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=Inside the Shack]Once everyone is crammed inside, the dwarf closes the door and sits up on his counter. "Now then what was we on about? Oh yes that scallywag Penkus. Hims a smuggler, did I mention that already? I heard that him and that Vanthus feller you're looking fer have been seen together on a few occassions here in Shadowshore. Wouldn't try ta find Penkus if I was you, given to drunken binges and violent tempers, but he'd be easy enough if you're inta lookin. About 2 or 3 weeks ago, was it? Yar 3, I did see em together with me own two eyes. They were on a boat called, "It Still Floats!" is a shop really. Why'd I see em there, cause its me shop ya see. I's did sold em a boat. They seemed mighty excited about somethin and loaded a lot of lamp oil, lanterns, and rope into the boat before theys left. Not sure where they were headin, but it was ta tha west, yar."[/sblock]

[sblock=Alix]Rowyn remains seated as Alix stands and departs. Her smile is fixed on her face as he wanders out of the restaurant. Alix feels himself being followed, though he has a hard time spotting his pursuers. Once or twice he catches something out of the corner of his eye confirming his suspicions. He does his best to make sure they don't know he knows. And it appears to pay off as his pursuer is still on his tail as he makes it home.[/sblock]

Remove ads