ErfWorld

talinthas

First Post
I really enjoy erf, but i can't quantify why. Maybe its because i live and die by those type of strategy games, and because i get all the pop culture. or maybe its cause i just really enjoy the characters and strangely superdeformed yet western art style.

i dunno. It's not for everyone, but it's certainly working for me.

Vorput

First Post
Dog Moon said:
I'm reading, though I'm never really sure why. Probably cause it's in the same place as OotS which makes it convenient for me. Checking out OotS, might as well check out ErfWorld while I'm at it.

It's okay, I guess, but maybe it's the medium or something, but it seems to be going really slowly. Only a little entertaining, not particularly funny, but the art style is interesting enough to keep me reading.

QFT

Nonlethal Force

First Post
hong said:
Erfworld is weird.

Wait a minute. People are accepting this evaluation from hong? Certainly that can't be right ...

Man, hong. What have you done to get on everyone's ignore list but my own? :p [Just kidding, of course. :D ]

brehobit

Explorer
Erf World is probably my favorite "story-based" comic at the moment (see, new avatar) . Just odd enough to be fun. xkcd is probably my favorite comic, which I guess shows that I enjoy off-beat things...

Mark

Imperialus

Explorer
I enjoy erfworld. I play a lot of those hex based wargames and could honestly picture some of those conversations.

"Fieldmarshal! I need you to bring those Panzers up to the Volga!"
"Nein! It is the Russian impluse move right now, we need to wait until they are finished!"

GAAAHHH

First Post
I've read Erfworld since the beginning. It's not as funny as Order of the Stick, but it is interesting. And I get a chuckle out of it once in a while.

Remove ads