D&D 5E E's Tomb of Annihilation

EarlyBird

Explorer
"I'll pass," Tlazo says to the bookie. "I have studying to do before tomorrow, and am not the best at 'back handing' anyone."

OOC: Not sure if I need an Insight or not, but this is surely not a Tlazo type job. He may be getting an odd feeling about this.

eayres33

Explorer
K’lahu sighed and frowned, “Well if someone is right, I feel the need to tell them they are right. If this was an easy mark me and my two body guards could go collect the money ourselves, but Taban is a tough SOB and I need more than these two.” K’lahu paused for a second and nods her head in the direction of her guards.

“Taban is one of the better gladiators in this city, if he thinks he has the advantage he will fight, I’m hoping showing up with overwhelming odds will force him to pay his debts. I can make the deal better, I can give you each a promise of 3 GP, whether we collect or not.”

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Port Nyanzeru/Inn
5:02 PM

Lily blinked and looked at Oskeld. “Yeah, but how many times does someone offer you money to punch someone in the ding-dongs?” she asked. “And they can’t do anything about it! I bet it will be hilarious! Everyone always laughs at it in the mummers’ shows.” She grinned. Of course, not having dangly bits herself, she didn’t know how sensitive males could be about it.

K’lahu spoke again and Lily looked over and back once more. “See? Gold for just showing up! And there won’t even be a fight!” She paused and looked back to K’lahu. “I still get to punch him in the twigs and berries, right?”

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Inspirations:
AC: 15 (studded leather)
HP: 8/8 HD: 1/1d8
[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Port Nyanzeru/Inn
5:03 PM

“But he has to!” Lily protested. “He owes money! Them’s the rules. K’lahu said so!” The halfling picked up her mug and drank deeply of the tej. So good!

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Inspirations:
[/sblock]

Oskeld laughs, "Child, there are no rules when it comes to fighting. You try to punch some, privates or not, and they will more often than not punch you back."

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Well if there will be no fighting the more of us there are, then I guess I will come along." The wood elf sighs finishing his water and grabbing his pack.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Port Nyanzeru/Inn
5:04 PM

Lily grinned at Oskeld. “They have to catch me first!” she asserted with a laugh, downing the last of her tej and gathering her things, as well. “Let’s go punch this guy in the junk.”

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
Inspirations:
[/sblock]

"None of you have any sense." Oskeld picks up the ale he had been nursing and downs the rest of it in a single swallow. "I will come along. But I don't work for you, lady. You can pay them. But I don't work for you."

Remove ads