Eternal Kingdoms (Evil Campaign)

Andor

First Post
three massive lycan rip through a thicket and enter the small clearing. the man smiles as he bolts towards one drawing his blade. his sword sings like a siren as he whirls it around and drives it through the beasts heart dropping it to it's knees. the other two howl and rush the tent in a frenzy.

((init and actions yall))

OCC: That was ... pretty unclear. What's a lycan? When you say 'the man' do you mean Marcarius? Did the other two rush past my character while he was flatfooted, or is he still between them and their target? I'm going to guess the former and act from that, feel free to adjust my actions if that's wrong.

Init: 1d20+1=7
Move to Lycans
Use Steel Wind Strike 1d20+6=7, 1d20+6=11
Apparently Invisible Castle hates me. On the off chance those hit:1d10+6=16 1d10+6=7

Theroc

First Post
Hearing the Lycans, Cereth managed to convince the voice that currently resided in his body to wait until they entered the tent, launching a surprise assault.

[sblock=OOC]
Initiative:1d20+9; HP: 6; AC: 19 FF: 14 Touch:15;Fort: 0? (Since I have no con score?); Ref: 7; Will: 5 (3+ Ki power bonus); Speed: 50; DR: 5/-; Fast Healing 4; Lifesense
1d20+9=13

Actions:
Hide in the tent silently, putting away the hand crossbow and drawing the MW Kama; ready action to strike the first lycan to enter the tent.
Rolls:
1d20+9=17, 1d20+9=10, 1d20+7=12, 1d6+6=7
Hide/Move Silently(if needed)/Attack roll/Damage roll
1d6=2 Sudden strike bonus
Total damage if the hit lands: 9
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Orius

Legend
Initiative

1d20+2=17

OOC

[sblock]Casting mage armor this round if the spell hasn't already taken effect.

If it has, I'll follow up with a shot from my crossbow.
[/sblock]

Kagehiro

First Post
((come on foxx, I'm going to the bar tonight. SO I'll give ya 12hrs from this post... Then I finish this round of combat with or without. It's been 8 days since your last post and you did post on other games. I don't mean to be a dick about it. I understand people are busy, I'm busy from time to time. However if you're too busy then it might be to your best interest to withdrawl from a few games. Maybe this one.))

Last edited:

Kagehiro

First Post
One lycan breaks off and hounds down on Desicar seeing an oppurtunity to strike at him. The massive beast tackles him bearing his fangs and attempting to sink them deep ((grapple check foxx))
It catches an arrow in the back and howls as it grabs Desicar in a struggle to eat.

the other rips into the tent howling and snapping it's teeth at Cereth. it seems to be unable to quite catch him though as he slinks back slightly into the depth of the tent. Finally it collapses on top of him smashing him to the ground. ((fyi you can't control when he comes out, you called upon him and now you are him. no suppressing him))

((EVERYONE JUST FIGHT, THIS FIGHT ISN'T REALLY IMPORTANT. IT'S JUST TO EXPLAIN SOME BACKSTORY. This fight is the only fight that's like this though. The rest will be real. I just need to explain something. Please don't be so researved on this fight. I wouldn't throw 3 ECL 10's at you right off the bat. I'm not that mean))

Theroc

First Post
Cereth's new form twisted at the sensation of an approaching lycan, shifting aside as the beast tore into the side of the tent, attempting to assault him. Taking advantage of the opening afforded to him, Cereth's kama lashed towards the beast.

[sblock=OOC stuff]
Hide in the tent silently, putting away the hand crossbow and drawing the MW Kama; ready action to strike the first lycan to enter the tent.
Rolls:
1d20+9=17, 1d20+9=10, 1d20+7=12, 1d6+6=7
Hide/Move Silently(if needed)/Attack roll/Damage roll
1d6=2 Sudden strike bonus
Total damage if the hit lands: 9

Recopied for the 12 attack and 7 damage.[/sblock]

As he slashed, the beast lunged atop him before the sensation of whether or not blood was drawn could be determined.

[sblock=Grapplecheck&AoO for Grapple]
AoO=1d20+7=19, 1d6+6=12
19 Attack; 12 damage

Grapple check: 1d20+6=22[/sblock]

Andor

First Post
Torbold closes with the melee at the tent and plunges his blade into the Lycan wrestleing Cereth using the momentum of his blow to recenter his balance.

OCC: Torbold moves, resets his manuevers, and stabs the lycan as a standard action. 1d20+6=12 to hit 1d10+6=13 damage. ... He rolled higher damage than to hit? Sad.

Remove ads