Eternal Kingdoms (Evil Campaign)

Ilja

First Post
Trodder growls and smiles at the same time, running straight into the closest bush and hiding there. He strings his yew bow and unfasten his axe, putting it beside him ready to grab.

[sblock=Hide Check]
1d20+8=12[/sblock]

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
"Hero, HA!" Desicar stops struggling, knowing his match when met. "And why should I abandon my Masters for some man who..." Desicar erupts in a coughing fit again. Choking it back down he continues, "If I do this, I wish one thing, this terrible chill and sweating to leave my body, along with this cough. I have abandoned my masters of old and am now in the service of a new one." Desicar lifts his sword and slides his hand down the sharp blade, his blood dripping down the blade. "My remnant of a soul belongs to you, for I do not believe I shall return home, that is certain death seeing how I have taken up arms of another lord, against my will I may add." Desicar chokes down his cough this time, his pale skin continues to sweat though/

Kagehiro

First Post
"Hero, HA!" Desicar stops struggling, knowing his match when met. "And why should I abandon my Masters for some man who..." Desicar erupts in a coughing fit again. Choking it back down he continues, "If I do this, I wish one thing, this terrible chill and sweating to leave my body, along with this cough. I have abandoned my masters of old and am now in the service of a new one." Desicar lifts his sword and slides his hand down the sharp blade, his blood dripping down the blade. "My remnant of a soul belongs to you, for I do not believe I shall return home, that is certain death seeing how I have taken up arms of another lord, against my will I may add." Desicar chokes down his cough this time, his pale skin continues to sweat though/

The man turns and smiles
"I was once like you, the red pox took my life. My master found it in his heart to give me this renewed body and a new life. Now I've attained powers beyond my dreams as a child. One day you too may find his favor. I was once his sandle carrier, and now I'm his most trusted seer in his council."

((i'll explain the vampire type powers and hierarchy more when you get to the city everyone. this guy suffers from a curse in the bloodlines that he willingly accepted in exchange for more power.))

CERETH!
((your template has been picked, and you're the only one who get's the one you got. Your curiosity got you the fun one that I issue to only one character each time I've ran this campaign. You'll need to check your pm's once in a great while. You'll get information regarding the campaign through your visions that I only want you to see. A spell will bind you from sharing it. However you will soon be able to instantly know about vampire. You'll be getting a pm today including your new powers as the template is only week right now, and will increase as the game progresses and the infection increases. The guy you see is your master now.))

Kagehiro

First Post
Lycans? Why is he so fearful of a bunch of animals? Cereth wondered to himself, drawing his crossbow. Cereth should have asked more questions before accepting.

Hiding in the tent, Cereth readied himself to fire his crossbow from the safety of concealment, at least until melee combat becomes inevitable.

[sblock=OOC]
Cereth will hide quietly, opening a slot just large enough to see slightly out of, and fire his "Hand Crossbow" from his hidden location. What rolls do you need from me, Kage?

Edit note: Cereth isn't shooting at anything yet, he just is getting in position to fire once combat is engaged, attempting to remain hidden until he absolutely can't anymore.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Cereth]You feel the creature you saw awaken inside you. The box in-front of you closes with a swift swing of the lid. You feel your heart pounding in your head as the creature speaks.
"These beasts took her from me! Let me out! Let me rip them limb from limb!!!! I command you! Let me go and power will be yours, beyond your dreams!!!! Their blood, I want to taste it! Give me your hands, let me use you to strike at them. I will make you powerful."[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
Cereth heard the voice within his mind, blinking in confusion. What exactly was on that paper? Why was there a bloodthirsty voice in his head. Give up his body for power? Cereth wasn't sure if he'd get it back.

"If I obey you, I want your personal garauntee I will regain my body when you are finished and that I will live this day through." The Assassin thought within his mind, still readying himself for the combat.

Kagehiro

First Post
Cereth heard the voice within his mind, blinking in confusion. What exactly was on that paper? Why was there a bloodthirsty voice in his head. Give up his body for power? Cereth wasn't sure if he'd get it back.

"If I obey you, I want your personal garauntee I will regain my body when you are finished and that I will live this day through." The Assassin thought within his mind, still readying himself for the combat.

[sblock=Cereth] The voice laughed at first, "That is the terms, and that I accept!" You feel a lurch in your stomach realizing that by stating terms within his reach he accepted your offer. Realizing now that this was a negotion. "I will give you back your form when I've had my fill of these beasts!!!" As you drop to your knees you feel a rush of strength enter your body. you become taller and thicker with muscle. you realize that etheral flames surround you hands, and your eyes glow a vicious green.[/sblock]

((will send you the sheet when I get home from work))

Orius

Legend
Darneth takes the piece of leather he was fingering out of the pouch, and quickly recites an arcane phrase while weaving subtly intricate patterns with his fingers. The leather scrap then suddenly vanishes as Darneth completes his spell.

OOC
[sblock]
Casting a mage armor spell here.[/sblock]

Kagehiro

First Post
three massive lycan rip through a thicket and enter the small clearing. the man smiles as he bolts towards one drawing his blade. his sword sings like a siren as he whirls it around and drives it through the beasts heart dropping it to it's knees. the other two howl and rush the tent in a frenzy.

((init and actions yall))

Ilja

First Post
Trodder fires an arrow at the closest lycan as soon as he gets a chance, drops the bow picking up ripper and moving closer to the creature. His grin is somewhere between determined and disturbed, and his knuckles whiten around the grip of the axe.

[sblock=Rolls]
Standard action for shooting, move action for drawing and moving
Initiative 1d20+5=24
Attack Roll 1d20+7=14
Damage roll 3[/sblock]

Remove ads